ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't Scotland play W. Meck?

I was wondering what happened... I know it was on go on the Monday night coaches show... oh well guess we'll never know...

Reactions: S2V2
Lol... I didnt ask the question... I only know what I heard Monday night... The weather was great in Richmond and Scotland counties.

Wus thur any thunder, roar, or dark clouds in the sky that delayed or made the decision makers later on through that morning to cancel the game?

Dont know...might have gotten dark that night...woohoo...GO RAIDERS...will thdy play this week?...gonna be some messy stadiums...we need uz one of them thare domes...

The way it turned out though is a couple teams in our conference had three weeks to gdt ready to staft conference play at home...lol...GO RAIDERS...

All the underdawgs that have had or will have three weeks for the next game should be THE WINNER. Is this what youre saying BenBADD?

and people still calling you Been BALD......dummies

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Probably because West Meck didn't want to travel considering timing of storm was off. Safety issues only thing I can think of

Thats right Mr. Swett.. i dont worry about name calling...thats what children Do...I just enjoy the game like the rest of you guys... i aint forgot all the smack and name calling the past few yeard...we just set back..and took it...i cant say the shoes on the other foot but our conferencr looks real interesting this year with Richmond, 71st, Pinecrest, all looking good. I dont count Jack Britt out. Gonna be a good onr...GO RAIDERS...

Scuze me sir, but in reference to thr name calling, its only one or two...most guys refrain from such. Modt guyd just bite the bullet...good luck to all. Its conferencr time. GO RAIDERS.

Thats right Mr. Swett.. i dont worry about name calling...thats what children Do...I just enjoy the game like the rest of you guys... i aint forgot all the smack and name calling the past few yeard...we just set back..and took it...i cant say the shoes on the other foot but our conferencr looks real interesting this year with Richmond, 71st, Pinecrest, all looking good. I dont count Jack Britt out. Gonna be a good onr...GO RAIDERS...
Scuze me sir, but in reference to thr name calling, its only one or two...most guys refrain from such. Modt guyd just bite the bullet...good luck to all. Its conferencr time. GO RAIDERS.
That's right BenBADD...lets just play ball

GO RAMS

Scotland County schools were closed at noon that day to start prep for converting schools to shelters. Pretty sure all school activities were cancelled from noon thought he rest of the week.

Reactions: FBRef and Ben-Badd
You know it's true
Whatever floats your boat Big Boy!!! Some things are more important than a high school football game. You and your Boys keep on "CLOWNING". We here in Scotland County are trying to recover from a hurricane that smashed most of our County. So roll with it Slim, it'll be alright.

Good luck to you guys in Scotland
County... FLORENCE was a nasty one... we got some too...It is bad all around...just wondering if they will even play games this week this cane aint done yet.

Whatever floats your boat Big Boy!!! Some things are more important than a high school football game. You and your Boys keep on "CLOWNING". We here in Scotland County are trying to recover from a hurricane that smashed most of our County. So roll with it Slim, it'll be alright.
Wow touching.

Yeah like I know what you talking bout too. Many places in Lawnburg wus busted and mashed. Like that Barber Shop .......Bidness is shut down cause the whole underneath gave away from the roots, which gave away from cutting hair. I know many of people that use to go there and stuff and now it looks like a piece off building from Iraq hanging off a cliff or something. sad days ahead for many places in NC

Pembroke and Lumbertown is a mess right now....... not looking great. The school board wus flooded for the second time in two years and it actually looked very nice inside. I just dont know why they didnt stay in Pembroke on high ground. It may because some sort of money, rent, buy out, tax, longevity or whatever....its not my bidness

BenBADD you, your buddies, pets, and your tomato garden turn out ok?

Last edited:
Dont know...might have gotten dark that night...woohoo...GO RAIDERS...will thdy play this week?...gonna be some messy stadiums...we need uz one of them thare domes...
just shine your head and when the sun comes out then you'll have a golden dome

just shine your head and when the sun comes out then you'll have a golden dome
8ZHO.gif

Yea Ray, thats not a bad idea cept I got one of them hands free lights I wear on my head...Ray, i'm not gonna exchange into name calling with you this year, so you just go ahead n have your laffs your way...its good you can still smile...be thankful.
...Mr. Swett, we got a good dose of it too Sir..Its not gonna clear up for some time.. I WISH YOU ALL WELL.

Reactions: S2V2
Yea Ray, thats not a bad idea cept I got one of them hands free lights I wear on my head...Ray, i'm not gonna exchange into name calling with you this year, so you just go ahead n have your laffs your way...its good you can still smile...be thankful.
...Mr. Swett, we got a good dose of it too Sir..Its not gonna clear up for some time.. I WISH YOU ALL WELL.
Thats right BenBADD......The Dark Water is ah-rising round here and i'm bored without football..........might as well snow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT