ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Korey Griffith transfer from Pisgah?

I'm just glad that's all that was "publicly" said about his transfer. There's already enough divisiveness going on in the world. We don't need any more of it around here right now. Good luck to Korey at Erwin. Wish him nothing but the best and I wish we got to play them now! But, I think we'll be just fine at QB and I think the team will be better off as a whole without him.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that's all that was "publicly" said about his transfer. There's already enough divisiveness going on in the world. We don't need any more of it right now. Good luck to Korey at Erwin. Wish we got to play them! But, I think we'll be just fine with Cain behind center.

Ha what are you saying? What was not said publicly??????????????.......... Pisgah will be overrated again this season.

Ha what are you saying? What was not said publicly??????????????.......... Pisgah will be overrated again this season.
Ehhh, you went to UNC... You should be smart enough to figure it out. You should also be smart enough to know we're overrated almost every season. Lol.

Here's your answer.

Sometimes the "answer" can be allusive even when we think we know. "I came back here to win", 5-7 EHS (2019-2020) vs. 9-3 PHS (2019-2020). Not sure the math adds up but I wish him the best of success, he's a good kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT