ADVERTISEMENT

Why Aren't We Playing?

News Flash!!! It's a Virus it's not disappearing in February. This is a giant political Hoax designed to get Trump out of office at all costs. I don't care about your political stance.... just tell me why we shut down all life for a virus that has a 99% survival rate? Why did the media stop covering deaths and simply started covering cases? Why do they report case #s from day 1 making people feel there are millions of people with this thing instead of much much fewer that are active? Don't tell me your friends friends uncles dad was completely healthy caught it and died. The numbers show 99% the numbers and studies show masks are ineffective. I could keep going on and on.... its simply because this is political! Once Trump is out of Office Biden will be made to look like our savior and the Government will implement certain systems to force you to follow taking away our freedoms all in the name of our safety.

I have no doubt that you believe all of this as you are certainly not the only one who does. I think healthy skepticism is always required but it is just sad that it has morphed into this and dozens of other " government/media" conspiracies. There really is no need to debate the issues anymore. People are locked into these things deeply.

The virus is real and people are dying in mass numbers daily. I am not supporter of lockdowns and I think not going to school or playing sports in some modified fashion was and is a mistake. However, there are zero easy decisions here and I have a healthy respect for those individuals who have been forced to make decisions and put it all on the line. There is no playbook for this deal and we are all just building the train tracks as the train keeps picking up speed. It has been a crash course in crisis management for many of us. Pray I dont ever have to go through it again.

With all this back and forth with the pandemic and social issues....I've gotta pop in and remind everyone what happened when there was some normalcy (sorry Raider fans I've gotta pull the scab off lol!!)

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT