ADVERTISEMENT

Why Aren't We Playing?

Yep! Every Division in Tennessee High School Football, had a game cancelled in the 1st round.

WRONG!! Do better research. Not every division has had cancelled games in the 1st round. Some of the games that got cancelled were teams that would of got blown out.Oh we got Covid or contact tracing can’t come play.

Still playing 3rd round tonight.

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
WRONG!! Do better research. Not every division has had cancelled games in the 1st round. Some of the games that got cancelled were teams that would of got blown out.Oh we got Covid or contact tracing can’t come play.

Still playing 3rd round tonight.
Class 1A Shelby County Schools did not play Football this season

Class 2A Colby at Meigs- Meigs County advances after Cosby cancels for Covid 19

Class 3A Camden at Pearl-Cohn—— Pearl-Cohn advances after Camden cancels for Covid-19

Class 4A Howard at Greenville—— Greenville advances after Howard cancels for Covid-19

Class 5A Henry County and Clarksville received byes because Shelby County Schools did not play this season

Class 6A Science Hill at Maryville—— Maryville advances after Science Hill cancels for COVID-19 reasons.

From the office of TSSAA: Football playoffs: First-round matchups cancelled because of COVID-19

Last edited:
Class 1A Shelby County Schools did not play Football this season

Class 2A Colby at Meigs- Meigs County advances after Cosby cancels for Covid 19

Class 3A Camden at Pearl-Cohn—— Pearl-Cohn advances after Camden cancels for Covid-19

Class 4A Howard at Greenville—— Greenville advances after Howard cancels for Covid-19

Class 5A Henry County and Clarksville received byes because Shelby County Schools did not play this season

Class 6A Science Hill at Maryville—— Maryville advances after Science Hill cancels for COVID-19 reasons.

From the office of TSSAA: Football playoffs: First-round matchups cancelled because of COVID-19

You are wrong Shelby County didn’t let the kids play even though they wanted to. The playoff games where then byes not because a team had Covid .Make it fit your narrative.

3rd round tonight and some really good games.

You are wrong Shelby County didn’t let the kids play even though they wanted to. The playoff games where then byes not because a team had Covid .Make it fit your narrative.

3rd round tonight and some really good games.
It’s evident you’re not reading what they presented. Shelby County games were considered byes, because they didn’t play at all, the others were because of Covid 19. What Narrative? Teams cancelled games because of Covid. You pretending like Tennessee High School football had no problems, and games were not canceled because of Covid is False. Enjoy your game! I believe the TSSAA know more about what’s going on, than yourself.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
It’s evident you’re not reading what they presented. Shelby County games were considered byes, because they didn’t play at all, the others were because of Covid 19. What Narrative? Teams cancelled games because of Covid. You pretending like Tennessee High School football had no problems, and games were not canceled because of Covid is False. Enjoy your game! I believe the TSSAA know more about what’s going on, than yourself.

The games weren’t called Covid Cancelled in the playoff brackets on the TSSAA they were byes. Shelby County decided to not let the kids play like I said. At least be honest. I have said all the time that you have to hope Covid doesn’t get you. At least TN played a season.

Off the TSSAA website. The article says why teams got a bye Shelby County schools didn’t play a season. There never was a game to get cancelled because of Covid. Once again be honest.

EnR6Fu7XUAIUxPe.jpg

Off the TSSAA website. The article says why teams got a bye Shelby County schools didn’t play a season. There never was a game to get cancelled because of Covid. Once again be honest.

EnR6Fu7XUAIUxPe.jpg
You’re either having a problem retaining what the article says, or you’re in some serious denial. The title say games canceled because of Covid! Not my words. So Stop 🛑 with the be honest crap. If they’re calling it a bye game , does not mean it didn’t happen. I’m happy your son is having a great season with no Covid interruptions, but you don’t have a patent on what’s going on in High School Football in Tennessee. Damn!

Last edited:
You’re either having a problem retaining what the article says, or you’re in some serious denial. The title say games canceled because of Covid! Not my words. So Stop 🛑 with the be honest crap. If they’re calling it a bye game , does not mean it didn’t happen.
It’s says the game didn’t happen because Shelby County didn’t play. I showed you a pic of the TSSAA website. You need to stop and picking out what you think is the truth.The article says this.
EnR925fW4AMyg3t

You’re either having a problem retaining what the article says, or you’re in some serious denial. The title say games canceled because of Covid! Not my words. So Stop 🛑 with the be honest crap. If they’re calling it a bye game , does not mean it didn’t happen. I’m happy your son is having a great season with no Covid interruptions, but you don’t have a patent on what’s going on in High School Football in Tennessee. Damn!

If Shelby County would of done the right thing and let the schools play you have no clue if any of those 1st round games would of got cancelled because of Covid.

Reactions: UNC91
If Shelby County would of done the right thing and let the schools play you have no clue if any of those 1st round games would of got cancelled because of Covid.
It was not just teams out of Shelby County, but ok brother. Covid jumped over the State of Tennessee with no problems. I’ll just disregard everything the people who run the show said. lol!

Last edited:
It was not just teams out of Shelby County, but ok brother. Covid jumped over the State of Tennessee with no problems. I’ll just disregard everything the people who run the show said. lol!

I never said there wasn’t playoff games cancelled because of Covid. You said every division has had games cancelled because of Covid in the 1st round which isn’t true.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I never said there wasn’t playoff games cancelled because of Covid. You said every division has had games cancelled because of Covid in the 1st round which isn’t true.
Cosby at Meigs Co. — Meigs County advances after Cosby cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Camden at Pearl-Cohn — Pearl-Cohn advances after Camden cancels for COVID-19 reasons Howard at Greeneville — Greeneville advances after Howard cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Science Hill at Maryville — Maryville advances after Science Hill cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Regardless of what you believe would have happened . If there was no Covid. Shelby County would have played. The other schools above were not a part of Shelby. So yes! Every division cancelled games because of Covid! The End!

Cosby at Meigs Co. — Meigs County advances after Cosby cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Camden at Pearl-Cohn — Pearl-Cohn advances after Camden cancels for COVID-19 reasons Howard at Greeneville — Greeneville advances after Howard cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Science Hill at Maryville — Maryville advances after Science Hill cancels for COVID-19 reasons. Regardless of what you believe would have happened . If there was no Covid. Shelby County would have played. The other schools above were not a part of Shelby. So yes! Every division cancelled games because of Covid! The End!

Not in 1a,5a,Division2 AA, and Division2 AAA Bye Bye!!!!!

I know from reading his post he thinks he is always right but not this time.
I’ve read you guys post, and we’re on Planet Earth. Not Mars! The semantics are Hilarious! Thank God I don’t visit the 1A board. I’ve seen your work. Talk about nuts! :)

I’ve read you guys post, and we’re on Planet Earth. Not Mars! The semantics are Hilarious! Thank God I don’t visit the 1A board. I’ve seen your work. Talk about nuts! :)
Nah I try have fun and sure don’t think I’m better than anybody. I sure will admit when I’m wrong. Sure don’t think I’m a NCPreps God.

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
You’ll have to talk to your maker about that one. I can’t help you! :)
You should be able to help if you are a believer that Jesus died on the Cross for our sins. Just so you know if I had a to bet you are a really good person and do what you can to help people out.

You should be able to help if you are a believer that Jesus died on the Cross for our sins. Just so you know if I had a to bet you are a really good person and do what you can to help people out.
🙏🏾👍🏾

[/QUOTE

That he is. Got to meet him and talk to him a few times.

I figured he is a good person. He would be more than welcomed in my house. I would cook him a steak. Just not going to back down on a message board because we don’t agree.

Im not talking about trump.
What are you talking about boy?

You're parroting his asinine ideals about a lockdown. Im a grown man thinking about everyone's safety. Not some old coot with the mindset of child spamming a worthless blog with no facts.

Im repeating what 1000s of scientists have said.
You just dont want to hear it.

Yep! and nobody is listening to what your repeating. Now wear a mask and keep your distance. 😅

Nah, he'll go to Tennessee or one of the other stereotypical southern states to watch high school football. Dont want none of them to laugh at him for having a brain.

Reactions: nepsy7
36 out of 50 states (72%) chose to allow HS Football this fall. scroll down to check out the national map. https://www.maxpreps.com/news/qiL5G...rts-stands-in-all-50-states-amid-pandemic.htm
I don’t have a problem with schools playing. I commend the States that were able to pull it off. I'm also not crucifying the programs that decided not to play. Attendance and distance are concerns for me. I've attended 3 games in Georgia this year.. They did very well with attendance and distance. The people who are saying, let's just pack the stadiums as usual and get back to normal, is showing a lack of judgement. I don't believe any programs are doing that.

Last edited:
News Flash!!! It's a Virus it's not disappearing in February. This is a giant political Hoax designed to get Trump out of office at all costs. I don't care about your political stance.... just tell me why we shut down all life for a virus that has a 99% survival rate? Why did the media stop covering deaths and simply started covering cases? Why do they report case #s from day 1 making people feel there are millions of people with this thing instead of much much fewer that are active? Don't tell me your friends friends uncles dad was completely healthy caught it and died. The numbers show 99% the numbers and studies show masks are ineffective. I could keep going on and on.... its simply because this is political! Once Trump is out of Office Biden will be made to look like our savior and the Government will implement certain systems to force you to follow taking away our freedoms all in the name of our safety.

News Flash!!! It's a Virus it's not disappearing in February. This is a giant political Hoax designed to get Trump out of office at all costs. I don't care about your political stance.... just tell me why we shut down all life for a virus that has a 99% survival rate? Why did the media stop covering deaths and simply started covering cases? Why do they report case #s from day 1 making people feel there are millions of people with this thing instead of much much fewer that are active? Don't tell me your friends friends uncles dad was completely healthy caught it and died. The numbers show 99% the numbers and studies show masks are ineffective. I could keep going on and on.... its simply because this is political! Once Trump is out of Office Biden will be made to look like our savior and the Government will implement certain systems to force you to follow taking away our freedoms all in the name of our safety.

Do you want a real answer that's going to challenge your viewpoint or do you just want someone to agree with you? Serious question.

It’s a High School Football thread, and I realize a lot of people are bored. There are numerous Political forums where you can express your Political views. Please! Not here. So stop before you get started. Thank You in Advance.

I know you cannot be serious, so should we assume all the other countries want Trump out of the office as well. I always wondered how that crazy man Jim Jones got all of those followers to drink that poison, now I get to see it first hand in 2020. News Flash in January Trump will not be the president and this damn virus will still be here because of SICK individuals like you that think this is a HOAX! SMDH, @NEP what I have learned in the last year, it’s hard to debate anything with a trump supporter, the Don can sell them horse shit any day of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT