ADVERTISEMENT

WHS vs Mt. Hertiage

whsfan203

Oct 6, 2012
The Wheatmore Warriors take on the Mt. Heritage tuesday night at 7. The intersting match up for this game will be who will Mt. Heritage out on number 12 for Wheatmore. There has not been a team all year to stop Heglar

I believe that Wheatmore will not have any issues beating Mountain Heritage but I will say this. Mountain Heritage likes to play rough and if they let you play it is a huge advantage to Heritage. Also they are known to every once and a while to not be able to miss a 3 pointer. I would just watch out for rough play and cheap shots and as a forewarning that they will play rough and if losing at the end of the game certain players get a little too rough (example #15 Robinson).

Reactions: VIKING COUNTRY
Do you have some numbers besides 15 that our dirty, So i can watch them through the course of the game.

Mainly just #15. #43 is a 6'8" Freshman that is pretty good and their starting PG #10 is a Freshman that is pretty good and will shoot the ball from the volleyball line. Like I said Heritage is hit or miss whether they hit their shots or play good. Their Coach isn't the best either (He use multiple players as starters throughout the season that weren't that good and didn't start some of the better players such as #10, #1, & #43).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT