ADVERTISEMENT

Who's at fault?

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
Cleveland-Browns-Logo.jpg

1920px-Pittsburgh_Steelers_logo.svg.png

Last edited:
Cleveland is such a beautiful city...wait didn't they have a river catch on fire because pollution was so bad there

Reactions: PrepFanNC
Miles Garrett and only him,needs a 1 year penalty, it may get to that or more.. Not a good look for a national tv game. There was intent here, can you imagine if the qb would have taken the full force of the helmet. It could have possible killed him.
It was more than assault...

Assault with a deadly helmet with intent to crack his skull...what high school is this?.. Garret should be put in jail or something. He dont need to play football...jmo

I’ll watch the NFL from time to time. It’s my third favorite league. Well... tied for 3rd. Along with middle school and powder puff.

Reactions: bud33345
The Steelers and Browns were fined $250,000 each. Apparently Garret has been fined more than $50,000 already this season.

1. Punching tight end Delanie Walker
2. NY Jets QB Trevor Siemian

Suspension upheld, last minute accusation of a racial slur by Garrett, no evidence found. Serve your time you got off easy,(no jail) I go for a calendar year suspension..

Last edited:
He dont belong in any professional sport. First for assault with a weapon, second for being a lying animal. Is this high school?...GO RAIDERS...

It was the last thing he could do in a time of desperation. Remember this generation always has a crutch or an excuse for their screwups. Man up and be a better man for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT