Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Swain

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Polk

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • MICS

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
if all of y'all on here are right polks already in the second round , hope y'all are right just hope we don't over look east Wilkes and lay a egg

Reactions: Mopar forever
This is comical Gosnell and Stevens will be faster than anyone on Mitchell’s team with the younger Gosnell and Mosley right behind them. Bullington at Saftey has run several plays down from the backside. You will see if you get past Polk and the boys from pilot are flying pat you for deep ball after deep ball!!!
And if Mitchell or Swain or Polk doesn’t give up the deep ball, can you run and win? Cause defensively you can’t stop. Am I wrong?

ES Defense is far better than average. Big/athletic DL, above average LB’s, and the best secondary ES has fielded in 10 years.

ES Defense is far better than average. Big/athletic DL, above average LB’s, and the best secondary ES has fielded in 10 years.
All I know is starmount better kill Avery which I don’t think they will.

If your fastest kid is a 4.6 you will be lucky to get a stop against the cards they will have 4-5 kids on the offense that fast or faster.
I'm sorry, but I call bullshit. You obviously have no clue what 4.5 looks like. I doubt Clemson has 5 players 4.5 or faster. People love to throw really low numbers around, but under 5 seconds is fast. 4.5 and under is freaky fast.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I'm sorry, but I call bullshit. You obviously have no clue what 4.5 looks like. I doubt Clemson has 5 players 4.5 or faster. People love to throw really low numbers around, but under 5 seconds is fast. 4.5 and under is freaky fast.
This is insane to say every skill player on Clemsons starting lineup is 4.5 or better.

Clemson only recruits skill guys that run sub 4.6. Saying they don’t have 5 guys that run 4.5 is blasphemy!!

Blasphemy huh? You know, they might have more than 5 4.5 runners, I know they have 1 sub-4.4. Those are legit times tho. High school coaches are notorious for fudging size, and time. Do you have a spreadsheet showing these times recorded from a combine? Or is this just your "guru guestimation"

Blasphemy huh? You know, they might have more than 5 4.5 runners, I know they have 1 sub-4.4. Those are legit times tho. High school coaches are notorious for fudging size, and time. Do you have a spreadsheet showing these times recorded from a combine? Or is this just your "guru guestimation"
I attended the college day held at East Surry and coaches from NC State and Wake Forrest were there timing and said aloud what the times were no reason for them to fudge the numbers.

All of these guru remarks are pretty funny. I guess WHC stands for Worthless Hick Consultant. Anyway several ES athletes ran sub 4.6 at Combines/Camps over the Summer so the coach wasn’t involved timing them, try finding another excuse!!

Clemson probably has 5 guys that are sub 4.4

no. Those times are usually embellished from hs to college. The scary thing is how many d1 commits the cards have. You’ve got to be scary good to go to play acc d1. Again wrh those two backs were the difference in us having a state title. The rest of the kids we matched up with. Javonte Williams was another kinda player. So anyone playing es has a tough time. But the truth is Mitchell will have 2 tough games to even get there. Swain at full strength is as good as Murphy. Polk nearly beat heritage. I’m worried about those two. Es. Is least of worries right now for mountaineers

All of these guru remarks are pretty funny. I guess WHC stands for Worthless Hick Consultant. Anyway several ES athletes ran sub 4.6 at Combines/Camps over the Summer so the coach wasn’t involved timing them, try finding another excuse!!
They are funny lol, and I’m sure their were several than ran pretty dang fast. I would lean more toward WHC as ‘ we have class “ but it really means’ we hit chumps’, you’ll see.

Around 7-8 of them ran 4.6 or better and the whole team didn’t attend that combine.

Nice. That's right up there with Myers Park, Mallard Creek, Richmond ect. I guess East really is the 1aa favorite. Good luck against Tarboro. I'll be rooting for the trophy coming back west!
They do have 4 WRs and a QB with some sort of power 5 offer so yea I’d say skill wise they are close. Difference in those teams is depth and size.

They do have 4 WRs and a QB with some sort of power 5 offer so yea I’d say skill wise they are close. Difference in those teams is depth and size.
Shoot, it's hard to get taller than 6-4, 6-5, 6-8. That's taller than most high school basketball players. I wouldn't downplay y'alls size.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT