Who wins Mallard Creek or Butler??

Who wins...Mallard Creek or Butler??

• Mallard Creek

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Butler

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game is going to come down to defense, and MC's defense will make more stops than Butler's. I'll take MC, 20-7.

Great game! I'm going with MC by 3-7pts. Butler will come out ready, it may be whoever has the ball last. If MC can get their run game going though it could be more than that margin. We'll see.

This is going to be a classic like most of these Butler-Mallard Creek games are. Butler has a great QB that can sling it so expect another great game here.

Qb vs qb, MC qb is good but not having smith is huge and as talented this new 1 is no 1 can replace smith. Butler win 27-17

Folks the vaunted MC just scored 7 points last week against
a barely 3a size SC school (yes Dillon is good I know it). They will need much more than that this week. They definitely need
a convincing win to prove their greatness.

If you think Dillon is a barely 3A folks than schedule them. Make sure you play them @ Dillon. I can assure you they will spank everyone on Scotland's schedule. I have the coaches cell # for you if needed. Who's trying to convince someone?

Reactions: Champ_24
Put your best defensive lineman on Mallard Creeks' no. 71 and gum their offense up
all night. 71 Against Dillion looked absolutely lost! And the backs they used to double
team Dillions 54 wanted no part of it. Surprising to say the least!

Funny the short memories people have . 2013 MC comes from behind in the last 2 minutes to beat Dillon. Nobody gets inside of 2 TDs the rest of the year. Hysterical

Now Scotland guys are talking about how we need convincing wins....lol. I would be spending more time trying to figure out how to hold that North Davidson powerhouse under 50.

I'm taking the Creek all year long!!! There preseason schedule is second to none. They will be battle tested by the time they get to region play.

Funny the short memories people have . 2013 MC comes from behind in the last 2 minutes to beat Dillon. Nobody gets inside of 2 TDs the rest of the year. Hysterical

Now Scotland guys are talking about how we need convincing wins....lol. I would be spending more time trying to figure out how to hold that North Davidson powerhouse under 50.
And how to score an offensive touchdown on Dudley.

Why is the fans of Charlotte schools always seem to bring up Scotland? Scotland is only concerned about one Charlotte team....Independence.

Bring up Scotland for what? You are who you are.
Other than Charlotte Catholic & Vance. Charlotte teams are 4aa. Stop trying to make your program relevant .........

Last edited:
Why is the fans of Charlotte schools always seem to bring up Scotland? Scotland is only concerned about one Charlotte team....Independence.
Please do not lie. No one at Scotland is concerned or worried about Indy in anyway, shape or form lol

Please do not lie. No one at Scotland is concerned or worried about Indy in anyway, shape or form lol
Mallard Creek will win state again. ALOT of folks are kind of underestimating how Good Dillon really is. Rather than Give Dillon credit for playing a close game they would rather DISCREDIT Mallard Creek and say They must be down this year. No Those guys(Mallard Creek) were one of the biggest, fastest and strongest teams I have EVER seen. Not being a homer just saying. I don't believe Mallard will see a defense like that for the Rest of the year. By the way Their Closest game in 2013 was against guess who?? Dillon. Then they ran over EVERYBODY else.

Can you read? This is a Mallard Creek/Butler thread. Scotland was brought up by fans of Charlotte schools!

Can you read? A MC fan responded to a Scotland fan giving advice on convincing wins!
Somebody from Scotland giving advice on convincing wins is Hilarious

After their showing on Friday night the national power wannabes definitely need a convincing win!

After their showing on Friday night the national power wannabes definitely need a convincing win!
Ok Scotland county......Lmao! Nobody @ MC makes the ranking so you might need to look up the meaning of words before you use them. There is nothing wannabe about MC. We can show you better than we can tell you. We have opening for next year

Last edited:
Being from Scotland county has nothing to do with it. I have seen every national ranked team in North Carolina play over the last 30 years and none of them ever looked as bad as Mallard Creek did on Friday night!

Reactions: swett2victory
Being from Scotland county has nothing to do with it. I have seen every national ranked team in North Carolina play over the last 30 years and none of them ever looked as bad as Mallard Creek did on Friday night!
G2-Ortiz-Slam.gif

Reactions: Diddydontplay

Well, you should call Max Preps, USA today and the rest of national media and walk them through your expertise on the subject.

In the mean time, like you told me back in 2012 ." Dont talk until you get a title". Well..you let me know when you get 3.

North Davidson!!!!! LMAO

It has everything to do with it. It has nothing to do with you watching elite teams from NC. You didn't see IMG with over 25 FBS players take and L against American Heritage?Or Norcross who was ranked nationally get demolished 55-0.? Yep I agree the Creek didn't have a great outing, but you have to give Dillon credit. You are nothing more than a troll that represents a underachieving program, year and year out. .Win a relevant game and get back with me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Champ_24
Boy now its SC vs MC. Love it. MC you are the bully of the block and deserve to be but don't sell these country boys short. We don't have 20 D-1 players but we aren't your weekly whipping boys either. I must say I love it how Catholic jumps in on this. I will say I wish Bailey would pick up the phone and call Dillon or Sumter. I think competition is great.

Boy now its SC vs MC. Love it. MC you are the bully of the block and deserve to be but don't sell these country boys short. We don't have 20 D-1 players but we aren't your weekly whipping boys either. I must say I love it how Catholic jumps in on this. I will say I wish Bailey would pick up the phone and call Dillon or Sumter. I think competition is great.

You guys should just play ball and let your talking happen on the field, which as of now all of your talking seems to be on threads. Nobody in NC fears Scotland County. MC don't have 20 D-1 players either. Scotland County is loaded every year. You guys run your mouths every year at the beginning of the season, only to choke every year. Now you guys have become authorities on what MC should do and who they are. MC will be ok win or lose. You might not be a whipping board, but you damn sure have not won a relevant game in a long time.

Last edited:
I will run my mouth when I please. You act as if you have a monopoly on commentary. Your arrogance on this site is amazing. While I'm sure you are the brightest person on this board please don't expect everyone to go run in a corner and hide just because you say so. Sorry, I'm not that guy!

I will run my mouth when I please. You act as if you have a monopoly on commentary. Your arrogance on this site is amazing. While I'm sure you are the brightest person on this board please don't expect everyone to go run in a corner and hide just because you say so. Sorry, I'm not that guy!

Don't talk smack if you can't back it up. I could care less who you are. Please stop with the monopoly on the board crap. Last thing i'm going to do is let a bunch of homer's from underachieving Scotland County talk smack about the Creek.

I will run my mouth when I please. You act as if you have a monopoly on commentary. Your arrogance on this site sometimes is amazing. While I'm sure you are the brightest person on this board
Don't talk smack if you can't back it up. I could care less who you are.
Same here bother you are a has been or a maybe even a never was. Just some guy like all of of us with an opinion.

If you think Dillon is a barely 3A folks than schedule them. Make sure you play them @ Dillon. I can assure you they will spank everyone on Scotland's schedule. I have the coaches cell # for you if needed. Who's trying to convince someone?
Don't need the number Nepsy. Coach Bailey and Coach Hayes are in contact and trust me I would rather the Scots play a team like Dillon than South View, that would probably be a bigger gate than Marlboro.

Don't need the number Nepsy. Coach Bailey and Coach Hayes are in contact and trust me I would rather the Scots play a team like Dillon than South View, that would probably be a bigger gate than Marlboro.

That would be a game I would travel to see.

Absolutely nothing arrogant about my comments. Never have i said anything about having a monopoly on commentary, never suggested that i was the brightest person on the board. If you are suffering from insecurities about my comments. You can block me. Don't make me out to be the bad guy, when a bunch of guys come @ A program that i support and i defend them.

You guys are K-MART talking smack to Wal-mart. Your program should file Chapter 7 and start over.

i would never block you are anyone else man. nothing you could say to me would be that meaningful. this is high school football nothing more nothing less.

i would never block you are anyone else man. nothing you could say to me would be that meaningful. this is high school football nothing more nothing less.

You could have fooled me, you definitely seemed to have a lot on your chest about my comments........Like it was a build up and you just threw up all at once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT