Who wins 4A East?

Who wins 4A East?

• Cape Fear

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Scotland County

Votes: 40 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to pull for the sots, but go scots just turns my stomach...I know a lot of people in scotland county I have a lot of respect for , but he is not one of them...I certainly have a lot of respect for Coach Bailey and his team , they have earned it....nuff said

I want to pull for the sots, but go scots just turns my stomach...I know a lot of people in scotland county I have a lot of respect for , but he is not one of them...I certainly have a lot of respect for Coach Bailey and his team , they have earned it....nuff said
I hope you feel better now that you have hurt my internet feelings. There was once a time in my life when I cared what others thought about me and then I realized that their opinions would never pay my bills.

While Cape Fear is having a great year and have talent, I just don't see this being that close. Scots will cruise in my opinion.

Scots plays serious smash mouth football in the cold with Smiley and Zamir doing the Smashing.
Scots 35-14

Anyone see the video of Cape Fear fans chanting, "We want Scotland", during their game last Friday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT