ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins 3A West?

Who wins?

• Kings Mountain

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Charlotte Catholic

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
There is one year left before new realignment season starts so schools may be a bit nervous about a two year contract but may be a home and home could be worked out. If it is a one off I would go to Richmond. Much larger facility and the game is going to be the only show in town.

You should get someone to drive you to Richmond Friday. Not sure it is as much a deal as last Friday but it will be big. It will be worth the trip.
That makes sense. Raider football is in a one horse town, and it’s the horse

Ok ok this is who wins 3A west.. I think Havelock and all the 3A and 3AA should be invited to the mighty mighty Richmond County.. besides Hodges whoever said the champ was coming from the East... so if the East is so damn superior why would a 4AA school want to play a mislay lil 3AA west school..Mallard Creek and Richmond should play each other Second game of year!! Schedule it big boys ! Are you both SCARED !!

Ok ok this is who wins 3A west.. I think Havelock and all the 3A and 3AA should be invited to the mighty mighty Richmond County.. besides Hodges whoever said the champ was coming from the East... so if the East is so damn superior why would a 4AA school want to play a mislay lil 3AA west school..Mallard Creek and Richmond should play each other Second game of year!! Schedule it big boys ! Are you both SCARED !!
Never said Richmond should play a 3AA school

[QUOTE="Chargerforever, post: 615778, so if the East is so damn superior why would a 4AA school want to play a mislay lil 3AA west school..Mallard Creek and Richmond should play each other Second game of year!! Schedule it big boys ! Are you both SCARED !![/QUOTE]

If Weddington is one of the best teams in the state why would you be against another one of the top teams playing them? If Weddington is looking for a challenging game what is wrong with them playing one of those 4A schools. They played three NC 4A schools.

I would have enjoyed Weddington and Shelby this season. Shelby against SC 3A Chapman.

MC played three non conference games this season against teams that are on Richmond’s level most seasons.

[QUOTE="Chargerforever, post: 615778, so if the East is so damn superior why would a 4AA school want to play a mislay lil 3AA west school..Mallard Creek and Richmond should play each other Second game of year!! Schedule it big boys ! Are you both SCARED !!

If Weddington is one of the best teams in the state why would you be against another one of the top teams playing them? If Weddington is looking for a challenging game what is wrong with them playing one of those 4A schools. They played three NC 4A schools.

I would have enjoyed Weddington and Shelby this season. Shelby against SC 3A Chapman.

MC played three non conference games this season against teams that are on Richmond’s level most seasons.[/QUOTE]
King’s Mountain vs Weddington would’ve been fun.

Reactions: btango
It would have been fun for Weddington, real fun. And when Coach Ware from Shelby was auditioning for big money job in South Carolina ( playing South Pointe ) well lets just say that didn’t work out so well. They were outclassed just like they were supposed to be. He interviewed after that eye opening game experience or supposedly interviewed somewhere in the Palmetto State but had to settle for assistant to some position at App State a year or so later. Not a bad gig though I’m sure. He definitely won a bunch of rings at Shelby ( guess he ran out of toes and fingers ) but he ain’t no Tommy Knotts

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
It would have been fun for Weddington, real fun. And when Coach Ware from Shelby was auditioning for big money job in South Carolina ( playing South Pointe ) well lets just say that didn’t work out so well. They were outclassed just like they were supposed to be. He interviewed after that eye opening game experience or supposedly interviewed somewhere in the Palmetto State but had to settle for assistant to some position at App State a year or so later. Not a bad gig though I’m sure. He definitely won a bunch of rings at Shelby ( guess he ran out of toes and fingers ) but he ain’t no Tommy Knotts

In fairness to 2017 Shelby that was not one of their best teams and that was RH South Pointe's best team since 2009. RHSPe rolled through SC that season and won the SC 4A state title (five classifications). Shelby was rolled by Belmont South Point and lost by twelve in the regional final to Hibriten. I give Ware credit for taking the game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT