ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins 1A East?

Who wins

• Northampton

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • North Edgecombe

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters
Elkin played North Edgecombe several years ago for the 1a state title and they fielded the biggest line I have ever seen in high school football.

Northampton was my pick before the start of the season to represent the East so I have to stick with them. Honestly find it kind of surprising more people are not picking them based off of their huge win against Rosewood.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I remember Elkin playing Northampton East or west at WF one year and that Northampton team was absolutely huge of a small 1A school,but Elkin handled them pretty good...that just goes to show Size isn't everything you gotta execute more than anything
Elkin played North Edgecombe several years ago for the 1a state title and they fielded the biggest line I have ever seen in high school football.

I have been very impressed with this years Warriors. Their only losses were certainly quality losses and their wins over Washington and Gates were very impressive. They are the home team and they look like they are peaking at the right time.

NE has had some really outstanding players over the years...I remember victor Worsley who went to UNC I believe....didn't they have a kid one year by the name of Thurmond Knight? Who was a RB for them who was huge and crazy fast?...also I do believe they led the nation in rushing one year...now this was all back in maybe the late 90's...I remember when Thomasville dropped down to 1A for the 97 season I was hoping to see a matchup with the warriors sometime,but it never happened I've always been a fan of theirs from a distance

If Robbinsville can get lucky and get by TJ Charter this would be a great match up. If TJ Charter wins I'll be pulling for North.

If Robbinsville can get lucky and get by TJ Charter this would be a great match up. If TJ Charter wins I'll be pulling for North.
So You can’t even pull for TJ if they are the western representatives for the state championship. Lol. Your Hatrid for TJ is unbelievable. I’ll be pulling for the winner of the West in the championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT