ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be West Caldwells new head coach

ANYONE know what is going on with this situation?? With the new school year fast approaching and set to begin next month it seems very strange & unusual that there is still no word on who the next Head Coach is going to be. Have the players been allowed to work out during the off-season without a HC? I know there have been a lot of other teams attending different summer jams/team events and getting court time in to build chemistry. Or have the players been informed of what is going on so that they are not left in the dark.

No one knows who the new coach will be they have been a name threw around but from what I hear the principal out there is a real joke. Just fired the athletic trainer the other day. Hopefully they will get a coach soon. The team has had a few workouts but nothing like they would have got if a coach was in place.

No one knows who the new coach will be they have been a name threw around but from what I hear the principal out there is a real joke. Just fired the athletic trainer the other day. Hopefully they will get a coach soon. The team has had a few workouts but nothing like they would have got if a coach was in place.
How do you fire a trainer, they are like impossible to get.

Reactions: icardcav3
I hope it's not coach Anderson from East Carteret.

Any chance Newsome is in the mix? Heard B. Anderson is staying put?

I know that Billy is very happy living in Beaufort and he and his wife have good jobs in the education system.
Billy has done a great job at East and i've been told he has a very good group of freshman coming in this year.
I don't know what Billy will do and i'm not sure he does. I do know that the Anderson's love living at the beach. But the chance to go back home is likely a strong pull.
I hope Billy stays at East but he will do what is best for his family.

I know that Billy is very happy living in Beaufort and he and his wife have good jobs in the education system.
Billy has done a great job at East and i've been told he has a very good group of freshman coming in this year.
I don't know what Billy will do and i'm not sure he does. I do know that the Anderson's love living at the beach. But the chance to go back home is likely a strong pull.
I hope Billy stays at East but he will do what is best for his family.
If everything goes as planned he will be a warrior this year.

Have not been on here in a while just seeing this. Billy Anderson will do a great job at West and carry on the tradition of West Caldwell basketball. It's a dog eat dog world in the business of high school athletics. Coach Lyerly was a solid coach who had good success and inherited everything that came with west Caldwell basketball there going 31-19 in two seasons according to Chris Hobbs website team went 20-6 this past season. Support from Admin, ADs community is a huge factor when coaches take on jobs of this magnitude. Best of luck to all parties involved.

Seems West is still without a coach, coach B. Anderson will not be the next coach rumor has it the AD worked really hard to make it happen but the principal at West didn't seem to care enough to make it happen. There's a common factor here the principal there ran off the legend D. Anderson and then he has a chance to bring a state championship coach in and he fails to do so, so not only has the west players lost the whole summer with no coach it looks as if they will begin the school year without one as well. It's a bad situation for those kids but hopefully they will rebound and have a good year for the kids sake.

Was the score on maxpreps incorrect or did I just see Patton blasted West Caldwell 83-57. What is going on ? Patton ? IcardCav3 give us your theory on this may be a long long year for the Warriors.

Score was correct, west was without their leading scorer Patton couldn't miss they shot the ball really well including shooting 20+ more free throws than the warriors did. West is playing catch-up right now being they had no summer work outs together and didn't have a coach until October. But the warriors will be fine as the season goes on it will be a process for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT