ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the big transfer

Ur right that's wrong of me....I'll call u Durnit Dog...or cantgetright coyote?? Almost alpaca? Waitandsee walrus? Lots of options lots of options
And I will call you George, I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George. And if he misbehaves, I will punish him and stroke his fur the wrong way. I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George

And I will call you George, I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George. And if he misbehaves, I will punish him and stroke his fur the wrong way. I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George
No I dont float that way buddy I's a boy buddy...no lovey long time over here pal!!! Let's jus stick to football talk!!!

Bro u need some friends....or this quarantine is getting to u. Maybe u need 2 get out n go 4 a walk....ur loooooosing it dude. Calling people George...the squirrel part was cute but talking about Myers park winning state?? Bwahahaha. Lunacy lol

I'm only calling you George, George!
Not as much lunacy as a 3rd place conf team finding that nut.
Afterall we've got the Space Force and now the Land Assault team!
lol sure buddy keep aiming winning the conference....were aiming for the repeat.

you know if you finish lower than 3rd you may not get another chance for a repeat Nut miracle!
Hough says they have your Number anyway
Since were back talking about football and wins and losses, we have Myers Park number...2 yrs we beat Hough...then Myers park ...(shines trophy)

I still dont get the squirrel gig. Which one of you eat nuts the most?.

o92p824mp5yx.jpg

the squirrel eats the most nuts
except for the blind one
he has a hard time finding them
Ok so from what I gather, theres a nut, a blind squirrel, and George.

Look, I asked something like 4 different questions about 10 hours ago on Vance and Mallard Creek and you guys get into a Nat-GEO rant about squirrels strange behavior at a football game. You made me visualize a squirrel making a touchdown....

Ok so from what I gather, theres a nut, a blind squirrel, and George.

Look, I asked something like 4 different questions about 10 hours ago on Vance and Mallard Creek and you guys get into a Nat-GEO rant about squirrels strange behavior at a football game. You made me visualize a squirrel making a touchdown....

What I want to know is where did they get a jersey that small? let alone the helmet

Perhaps you should direct your inquiry toward the Madonna wannabe, pictured below.
giphy.gif
As my inquiry is clearly answered GSO I noticed the particular Goat pictured above is not down with brunettes. Perhaps if we bring in CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin the Goat will offer a VIP invitation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT