ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the big transfer

good luck with back 2 back, lightning hardly ever strikes twice in the same place for what was a 3rd place team in their own conference. Just conversation yo
As for MP coaching we can agree, there was no reason MP should have lost that game, and then there were 2 TURRIBLE Calls as Chuck would say.
As for your fascination with R2S2DK2 or whoever he is, you should be one to talk, you and your "girl" LOLA must be fighting or something?
The clouds been over IBM drive since 2014...every yr except 1 making it to the regional finals, 2 times going to the dance...last yr finally being the best AT the dance. Oh and dont 4get we whooped MP twice and sent their asses home a cpl times during that time...but that's besides the point. I wish MP luck...Maye is a great talent but as they say a lot of the best players havent won it all, in the end it's the best team that prevails.

good luck with back 2 back, lightning hardly ever strikes twice in the same place for what was a 3rd place team in their own conference. Just conversation yo
As for MP coaching we can agree, there was no reason MP should have lost that game, and then there were 2 TURRIBLE Calls as Chuck would say.
As for your fascination with R2S2DK2 or whoever he is, you should be one to talk, you and your "girl" LOLA must be fighting or something?
Which is better winning a conference or being 3rd in conference but being best in the state????:p

Maye is a stud period. Gonna be elite but its not Drake Maye that turns the fortunes around in CH. They have had elite QB's and skill guys for years. Names like Evans, Echols, Murphy, Jones, Pinder and even Sutton will be the difference between a top 20 squad and a top 10 or 5 team. In order to compete at the highest level you need bigs and impact athletes on defense. That is where they have begun to move the needle.

If I was a TarHeel fan I would be very excited.

Reactions: btango
tenor.gif

Not many coaches get the opportunity like Coach Mack to recruit 4/5 star players like Drake and company all in one batch. Its about to get interesting..... Once the virus is assassinated.

------- BREAK -------
I would say over 300 four-star recruits have been picked up this year. These recruits like Drake and beyond speak for the top 9.6% of listed recruits and just about 12% of all high school seniors.
Stars.jpg

Grandpa is building a nice team - Dabo has an elite program. Until they get better up front they will only be a nuisance to the Tigers. There are 2 elite programs in the country and that's Bama and Clemson. LSU has to prove they can maintain and the OSU has to to show it can beat a team from the south. Until Clemson starts loosing recruiting battles with UNC for top 100 players out of the state of NC then I think UNC is going to be 9-3 or 10-2 and no better but that is great. They are getting the best of NC no doubt but I don't think that is enough to dethrone the Tigers.

Reactions: PisgahCatamount07
Grandpa is building a nice team - Dabo has an elite program. Until they get better up front they will only be a nuisance to the Tigers. There are 2 elite programs in the country and that's Bama and Clemson. LSU has to prove they can maintain and the OSU has to to show it can beat a team from the south. Until Clemson starts loosing recruiting battles with UNC for top 100 players out of the state of NC then I think UNC is going to be 9-3 or 10-2 and no better but that is great. They are getting the best of NC no doubt but I don't think that is enough to dethrone the Tigers.

Agree 100%. He has done an unreal job and I am rooting for them but one recruiting class does not a National Championship contender make. If they could get to an ACC championship game this year or next and a top tier bowl that would be an amazing accomplishment. Take a good solid look at the Oline and front 7 defensively of the 4 teams mentioned above. NFL stacked.

They have alot of pieces but they also wont sneak up on anyone next year.

Agree 100%. He has done an unreal job and I am rooting for them but one recruiting class does not a National Championship contender make. If they could get to an ACC championship game this year or next and a top tier bowl that would be an amazing accomplishment. Take a good solid look at the Oline and front 7 defensively of the 4 teams mentioned above. NFL stacked.

They have alot of pieces but they also wont sneak up on anyone next year.

Certainly nowhere near the caliber of program over at Clemson but Mack is doing all he can, which is building it brick by brick.

Year 1- Bowl Game, flipped Sam, saved the 2020 recruiting class (ended up #19 nationally), built enthusiasm by selling out each game.

Year 2- Thus far, #3 class nationally which includes 10 of the top 21 kids in the State. Should be 12 of top 21 after the Glenn kids commit.

Giddy up.

Certainly nowhere near the caliber of program over at Clemson but Mack is doing all he can, which is building it brick by brick.

Year 1- Bowl Game, flipped Sam, saved the 2020 recruiting class (ended up #19 nationally), built enthusiasm by selling out each game.

Year 2- Thus far, #3 class nationally which includes 10 of the top 21 kids in the State. Should be 12 of top 21 after the Glenn kids commit.

Giddy up.
One main thing people have to understand...in college and even the NFL, stars and recruiting dont transfer to wins. I've seen teams like Tennessee, Florida state, Florida etc have a top 10 hell even 5 class year in year out and fall flat. It come down to how u coach and train all that talent to transfer on the field. They had a great yr last yr but hell the ACC was atrocious...didnt Georgia tech lose to the citadel? I'm like B&G make it to a big bowl game and we will see where the chips fall..if u wanna run with the big dogs u gotta beat the big dog.. beat Clemson then get my attention!

One main thing people have to understand...in college and even the NFL, stars and recruiting dont transfer to wins. I've seen teams like Tennessee, Florida state, Florida etc have a top 10 hell even 5 class year in year out and fall flat. It come down to how u coach and train all that talent to transfer on the field. They had a great yr last yr but hell the ACC was atrocious...didnt Georgia tech lose to the citadel? I'm like B&G make it to a big bowl game and we will see where the chips fall..if u wanna run with the big dogs u gotta beat the big dog.. beat Clemson then get my attention!

Get your point but you can't really blame UNC fans for being optimistic of the future. In state QB just had the most prolific freshman season in NCAA history. Packed out crowds. Regaining the trust and respect of NC coaches. New locker rooms, weight rooms, practice facilities etc. Please note that I'm not saying we're on Clemson's level or we're ready to compete for the NCAA Playoff, it's a process. They had a true frosh at QB, no depth on either side of the ball and came up a play short against Clemson, in year 1. As far as the ACC is concerned, we gotta take advantage of it being down but I credit the program for going out and scheduling UCF and Auburn this year. Year 2 should be fun, stay tuned.

Get your point but you can't really blame UNC fans for being optimistic of the future. In state QB just had the most prolific freshman season in NCAA history. Packed out crowds. Regaining the trust and respect of NC coaches. New locker rooms, weight rooms, practice facilities etc. Please note that I'm not saying we're on Clemson's level or we're ready to compete for the NCAA Playoff, it's a process. They had a true frosh at QB, no depth on either side of the ball and came up a play short against Clemson, in year 1. As far as the ACC is concerned, we gotta take advantage of it being down but I credit the program for going out and scheduling UCF and Auburn this year. Year 2 should be fun, stay tuned.
Have hope is better than having 0 hope I get it but I'm not in the games of selling dreams...I'm in the game of reality lol. But all jokes aside hes did more in 1 yr then Fedora did the whole time hes been there. Theres one kid doing big things in the college ranks that was recruited by UNC.. the coach told the kid he was "undersized". That's jus one piece of evidence that u need to go by more than numbers if you want to make it to the next level. Let's hope this staff is not jus impressed by numbers and do what it takes the improve the program.

Have hope is better than having 0 hope I get it but I'm not in the games of selling dreams...I'm in the game of reality lol. But all jokes aside hes did more in 1 yr then Fedora did the whole time hes been there. Theres one kid doing big things in the college ranks that was recruited by UNC.. the coach told the kid he was "undersized". That's jus one piece of evidence that u need to go by more than numbers if you want to make it to the next level. Let's hope this staff is not jus impressed by numbers and do what it takes the improve the program.

No worries about the offense but can't want to see what Bateman, Cross and Bly do with the D the next few years.

I remember when they thought Drew Brees might have been too short for Professional level - he would never make it, so they say. Look at him now.

Remember Russel Wilson when he was captured as the shortest quarterback in the NFL - he would never make it, so they say. Look at home now.

I remember Kurt Warner was forced to find work elsewhere in a Grocery store making minimum wage, came back and now in the Hall of Fame.

All of these to name a few were denied in the beginning because someone somewhere thought they couldn't compete at the next level. Now look at them - richer than anyone of us. Hall of Famers or soon to be.

Just a thought...

I remember when they thought Drew Brees might have been too short for Professional level - he would never make it, so they say. Look at him now.

Remember Russel Wilson when he was captured as the shortest quarterback in the NFL - he would never make it, so they say. Look at home now.

I remember Kurt Warner was forced to find work elsewhere in a Grocery store making minimum wage, came back and now in the Hall of Fame.

All of these to name a few were denied in the beginning because someone somewhere thought they couldn't compete at the next level. Now look at them - richer than anyone of us. Hall of Famers or soon to be.

Just a thought...

Fascinating insight. Stick to scripture troll boy.

Fascinating insight. Stick to scripture troll boy.
You know what Mr. Blue, true wisdom is knowing what you dont know. I have come to figure out that you dont know what you dont know

It's ok...... just ok!

------ BREAK ------
Do you at least know - What a beautiful name it is?

So i clicked on this expecting to see news on transfers.....Why don't people list the transfers that they have confirmed so that people will know who actually transferred since this is you know.....a transfer thread....

So i clicked on this expecting to see news on transfers.....Why don't people list the transfers that they have confirmed so that people will know who actually transferred since this is you know.....a transfer thread....
Look who the author of the post.. that alone should of proved a point.

This post was made wondering who the Twitter poster was referring to, thinking it may be a big time player transferring, turned out it was about an assistant coach leaving Mallard Creek to go to Vance!

This post was made wondering who the Twitter poster was referring to, thinking it may be a big time player transferring, turned out it was about an assistant coach leaving Mallard Creek to go to Vance!
Mr. Curry,
If I may ask sir:
Was this all that the Hoop-and-Hollering was all about?
Now, who does MC gain since they lost Coach Donald?
Are all the MC staff positions available or have some coaches stayed?
Are all the staff positions filled at MC that need filled for 2019-2020?
How will this affect MC since Vance gained Coach Donald?

This will get interesting once Corona vanishes.

To make things easier go on twitter and ask him...no one knows that answer besides him...case closed.
And actually @Vco is a better CEO than me. They have inside connections. I'm jus part of the fan club/alumni tbh. How about you to Myers park? Ticket taker? Water boy? Mascot? Stalker like ur butt buddy STDpcpv2?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT