ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the big transfer

Drake is staying put with MP

-------------------
Much love my brother..... NBBears2012 - "The Bern"
Have you ever thought about the characteristics of a friend?

I know one thing:
- We should help each other succeed.
- We should never put each other down.
- We should always encourage each other.
- We should always strive to work together.

I am still waiting for the big transfer that's suppose to happen. We have already experienced Coach Donald going from the Creek to Vance. There is more on the agenda...

The Sto says they don't sell it No Mo!
Vintage-EMPTY-BALI-HAI-Italian-Swiss-Colony-Wine.jpg

GSO
It is not certain the Governor will enjoy this mysterious fruity drank from Bali where the Coronavirus may have originated. I rather propose Hooter's Girls for referees, lemonade hooch at the Lime Ade Stand, winner of the Fiddy Fiddy Contest secures a dream date with Raquel Welch, free Helium Machines set at the end of every aisle in case some of the passengers desire to speak simillar to Daffy Duck, the wine tasting soiree slash Baked Veggie Buffet in the swanky confines of the Motel 6 or Hollar Day Inn, with DIO and his Elf band performing at halftime along with a some chick that says she's the Hoochie Koochie Lady.

LINK

I'm confident. He'll definitely entertain it. Not a lot of opportunities to get a OC/QB guy to coach you like Grier in High School.
If I remember correctly, Porter Rooks left Providence Day for MP because Providence Day did not have a program where he could leave mid year to enroll at NCSU, if so that would not be an option as he plans to enroll at UNC mid year

Transfers happen everywhere. From Cleveland county to Winston Salem to Wilmington. Each county will have at least one kid going from school A to school B. And the same schools will benefit

WS/FC has a free agency system.

Transfers happen everywhere. From Cleveland county to Winston Salem to Wilmington. Each county will have at least one kid going from school A to school B. And the same schools will benefit
Some benefit more than others and as the caravan gets more overcrowded, that school becomes king while the loosing school becomes a mediocre program.

Big running back from cumberland county posted he was headed to Mecklenburg co #1 school for transfers. Kid is 6ft 210 ran for 1000 plus. This was prior to outbreak so time will tell.

A lot of schools don't need transfers they just win with HOME GROWN TALENT.

I think most fans would prefer that. Not all, especially those that benefit the most. But the majority would like to stop it.

To me, it hurts the community investment in the team.

They win games, by winning games it turns into winning conference championships, conference championships leads to winning State Titles. I hope that answers your question B&G.

They win games, by winning games it turns into winning conference championships, conference championships leads to winning State Titles. I hope that answers your question B&G.

Gotta have a strong defense to get over the hump.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
People thought I was smoking when I said that preseason. Every one was Drake Maye crazy....hate to say told yall so
Personally I couldnt say whether you smoke or not because the fact is I dont know, but North Carolina is still Drake Maye crazy.

And no one believes it

------- BREAK -------
Just like someone posted on here that "Drake was going to Hough this year".....funny

source.gif
No I said theres rumblings hes unhappy and MAY go back...ur not in Charlotte so u wouldn't know but some of my other Charlotte insiders probably heard the same but unlike u a fanboy of random teams and now a damn HS kid (creepy). I jus state the stuff that is presented to me.

That will change
We will c but college is a different animal. We seen how Maye plays vs inferior talent compared to good coaches/teams and D1 athletes(Vance and RC). The kid is a good talent but on that next level it's a different world. Look at Tate Martell and other high ranking HS talents that went on to college. Ur weaknesses can b exposed.

No I said theres rumblings hes unhappy and MAY go back...ur not in Charlotte so u wouldn't know but some of my other Charlotte insiders probably heard the same but unlike u a fanboy of random teams and now a damn HS kid (creepy). I jus state the stuff that is presented to me.
you and nepsy and the "rumblings" that you hear are always wrong! Too much water under that bridge to go back!

Reactions: S2V2
And no one believes it

------- BREAK -------
Just like someone posted on here that "Drake was going to Hough this year".....funny

source.gif
Where in my post did I say anything about 704CougarsDad? You must be around the wrong circle of friends. There is something wrong when you are in Charlotte and I am way to the East and I have the right information presented to me.

Geezzzz

We will c but college is a different animal. We seen how Maye plays vs inferior talent compared to good coaches/teams and D1 athletes(Vance and RC). The kid is a good talent but on that next level it's a different world. Look at Tate Martell and other high ranking HS talents that went on to college. Ur weaknesses can b exposed.
Dude are you seriously comparing Tate Martell to Drake? You need to quit drinking and get out of the house

As we speak on comparisons here with Drake and Tate I know when Jesus who carried the cross and was the one of three on the cross, he never wished bad upon the people crucifying Him on that awful day, yet Jesus prayed for them. As the not so perfect humans we are here on earth we should always pray for others who wish bad upon our lives and career.

In Matthew 5:44 it states - But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Then the same in Luke 6:27 it states - But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.

Finally, in Leviticus 19:18 the word says - Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow Israelite, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Dude are you seriously comparing Tate Martell to Drake? You need to quit drinking and get out of the house
Truthfully I don't really care but were jus making convo on a Thursday anyways. I'm more worried our kids being safe for 1 and 2 whenever all this is over and football is back going back to the 'ship for a 3rd yr in a row and win back2back. U and ur girlfriend sv2k20 can sit outside drake's house and search thru his trash. Tbh I wouldnt of blamed drake for being upset and contemplating moving ur up by double digits and end up losing to RC. I would definitely question the coach and see if I would want to stay there for 1 more yr truthfully.

Truthfully I don't really care but were jus making convo on a Thursday anyways. I'm more worried our kids being safe for 1 and 2 whenever all this is over and football is back going back to the 'ship for a 3rd yr in a row and win back2back. U and ur girlfriend sv2k20 can sit outside drake's house and search thru his trash. Tbh I wouldnt of blamed drake for being upset and contemplating moving ur up by double digits and end up losing to RC. I would definitely question the coach and see if I would want to stay there for 1 more yr truthfully.
good luck with back 2 back, lightning hardly ever strikes twice in the same place for what was a 3rd place team in their own conference. Just conversation yo
As for MP coaching we can agree, there was no reason MP should have lost that game, and then there were 2 TURRIBLE Calls as Chuck would say.
As for your fascination with R2S2DK2 or whoever he is, you should be one to talk, you and your "girl" LOLA must be fighting or something?

Whether he transferred somewhere else or not(which he's not) - will this make a huge difference whether he plays on the First Snap for the Heels?

I mean, really guy......

FREAK SHOW DRAKE MAYE
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT