ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the big transfer

Funny how people act like this is breaking news. Has been decided several weeks ago. Spring sport suspension just accelerated it.

Yawn! Noting new going on. There will be numerous moves going on before the season starts. Both coaches and players. Some have already happened.....Littlejohn is allegedly going to Vance.

This was established in late January / early February. I’m surprised this is just coming around

Last edited:
Not knowing the Charlotte landscape, I do not know coaches or players when y’all discuss these things, but I will say this refrain from using either coach or players names until things are final.

This thread will be monitored closely.

Transfers happen everywhere. From Cleveland county to Winston Salem to Wilmington. Each county will have at least one kid going from school A to school B. And the same schools will benefit

Reactions: Veejay4
I don't know the back story of it but jus observing it from the outside. Vance and MC is neighbors and a lot of Vance and MC kids grew up and played ball together since tikes..that's how close Vance and MC is. Lash and LJ are best friends (Lash is Vances strength coach) and on top I think here recently LJ jus had a baby...why move somewhere else when u can jus drive 5 or 10 minutes away and still coach for a good team. On top of that the new head coach wants his own strength coach which means hes going to replace u....and knowing AD Richardson hes going to hop all over that and try 2 get him over at Vance, that guy is a monster in the weight room and does a heck of a job with JV kids. Welcome to IBM my man if its true...time for a new big dog in the 704 good to have him on board!!

Reactions: bigdadd11103
How many MC coaches from the 2019 will return for 2020? Where will the OC and DC end up?

How many MC coaches from the 2019 will return for 2020? Where will the OC and DC end up?
Hellams the OC is staying as of today. Probably 3 or 4 coaches staying. Stone DC is not staying. With the possibility of Mooresville HC Job coming available things can change.

Last edited:
First off I would like to begin by saying "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." Which is consistent with the last BOLD statement on the Board Rules. I do know and I am aware that my weaknesses has always caused me to rely on God, who supplies me with sufficient strength.

Ask yourself this question - do we feel blessed whenever we are in a position where we are persecuted?
I mean can you imagine, you have suddenly just been beaten down for your faith and you see the usual mob preparing to throw you into a pot of boiling hot water to extinguish your pure witness. Remember, persecution will always come in many forms, but it’s very real.

Second of all, I would like to add that the media, newspaper, so-call know-it-alls makes statements about coaches and athletes going from one place to another and the Hierarchy Panics, Then theres the Bible Telling you Jesus is Coming and you do Nothing.

This leaves me by asking how long are we going to put up with the problems that surround us and keep us in bondage? God has always given us the honor of deciding when we want His deliverance!

First off I would like to begin by saying "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." Which is consistent with the last BOLD statement on the Board Rules. I do know and I am aware that my weaknesses has always caused me to rely on God, who supplies me with sufficient strength.

Ask yourself this question - do we feel blessed whenever we are in a position where we are persecuted?
I mean can you imagine, you have suddenly just been beaten down for your faith and you see the usual mob preparing to throw you into a pot of boiling hot water to extinguish your pure witness. Remember, persecution will always come in many forms, but it’s very real.

Second of all, I would like to add that the media, newspaper, so-call know-it-alls makes statements about coaches and athletes going from one place to another and the Hierarchy Panics, Then theres the Bible Telling you Jesus is Coming and you do Nothing.

This leaves me by asking how long are we going to put up with the problems that surround us and keep us in bondage? God has always given us the honor of deciding when we want His deliverance!

You are a strange little dude.

This is a High School Football Forum. Come on Man. Damn!

When you posts stuff that has nothing to do with HS football....indeed a sad lil man

Just Officially Announced
Donald---> from Creek---> to Vance. He sure shook up the water in NC. Who replaces Donald?
Vance.jpg

Last edited:
When Aaron Brand left MC and went to Vance, his 2nd year @ DL coach left MC to become Vance’s DC. Tripp Stone left Vance and came over to MC as the Assistant DC with Coach P. Nobody knew this because they were not social media guys. Little John has a huge following on social media. It was officially announced on Twitter. It was announced to MC staff & players last week. As usual you’re last again! (S2V2 AKA Jim Jones)

Last edited:
Reactions: 704CougarsDad
As requested not to post anything until officially announced. I'm always on time - 8:30am 3.16.2020

Who replaces Donald?

The coaching carousel has had a lot moves from Vance to MC and vice versa. This shocks nobody and if anyone knows Coach LJ, you know something within the program tempted this move.

Very strange to see a thread about a personal friend on here.. but happy for him/his family/Vance

As requested not to post anything until officially announced. I'm always on time - 8:30am 3.16.2020

Who replaces Donald?
You wouldn’t know him if we told you. How about I tell you once everyone knows. Don’t want to mess up your track record of being last...lmao

If you could
File this in your filing cabinet under a folder tab called "Official Records"
8:31 AM · Mar 16, 2020 from Charlotte, NC·Twitter for iPhone

Who replaces Donald?

I knew about it since last week tbh. And I'm not in the know like some of the MC posters or when Brand was over there. U are not breaking anything big with folx in mecklenburg cty. And the new MC already have his coach he wants for the position....why do u think LJ left anyways?????

And by you calling him "Donald" proves how much u know.....u sure ur not talking about "the donald" lol

I have already said when I found out about this at the beginning of this thread.

It might sound exaggerated, but I am pretty sure that people would be more likely to link to you if you credit them by their first name verses their nick name.

It is a sign of respect, after all. If you would really like to get technical, his first name is "Coach". Then it is followed by Donald.

Again, it is a sign of respect.

Amen!

------------------------
Who replaces Donald?
(this coach will also take over Track and Field)

Last edited:
Will he be coaching track there as well? I know he won a state title or two as a track coach for the Creek.

You wouldn’t know him if we told you. How about I tell you once everyone knows. Don’t want to mess up your track record of being last...lmao

Nepsy can the initials be VS? Been around the program for a long long time.

The author of this post and sv are good friends....I have a feeling this was a troll post anyways.:confused::(:mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT