ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the East Forsyth coach who carries the silver guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if what you are claiming happened then it was wrong and I assure you Willert and the AD have already handled it. I won't claim to know all that led up to it and I don't care. That's out of character for the leadership at East Forsyth. In all the emotional games we've been in, this is the first I've heard of anything like this. We pride ourselves on making men, on and off the field. Grown men leading these young men have to show them how to have character no matter what's going on around them. That's what I was most proud of last night with everything going against us after all the adversity throughout the season. It would have been so easy to give up. But our defense stopped them twice inside the 10 yard line and twice on 2 pt conversions. And the offense continued to battle after being put behind the chains time and time again. The kids showed a ton of resilience. Congrats to Grimsley on a great season. Look forward to the rivalry growing between these programs over the years to come. Triad football keeps getting better!
It was a great game, as was the first. No doubt EF made the big plays at the right time and I hope they do so against Gibbons. Bring it back home to the Triad. I have been an educator for 30 years and scenes like last night go against everything I have tried to instill in young people. Some fans are so focused on winning and losing that they forget it is the lessons we teach young people along the way that really matter. I respect EF, Coach Willert and their program, but doesn't mean that you get to disrespect the G.

Oh, and I am sure your chest swelled with pride when the chant of "Bullshit!" came from loudly from your student section during the game. Reverberated all across Jamieson Stadium. I mean they must have practiced. Hypocrite? Just cant own up to your own faults, want to project that on others, truly the sign of a weak person.

I do realize we are grown men here and on the field of competition, but when grown men takes that heat of the moment to teenagers who are not even players, then something has gone badly wrong. Don't you agree?
LMAO!!! Nobody is sitting here saying EF kids are saints. You're the one complaining talking about turning people into the state. You must be a coach or Dad

LMAO!!! Nobody is sitting here saying EF kids are saints. You're the one complaining talking about turning people into the state. You must be a coach or Dad

People make mistakes in the moment. Important thing is to learn from it and try to do better in the future. And like you said, we shouldn't be so quick to judge based on one moment in time. We all make mistakes and have to give others the same latitude we want in return. It's done though. Time to move on to the next one, which I'm glad to say is the big one, again, two years in a row!! Back to back has a great ring to it!!

Reactions: Veejay4
A cougar. It's a serious question. What is a whirlie?

Don't expect a straight answer. This is the same nut that a day later is still insisting one of our coaches nearly "assaulted" their student section.

Even after I told this clown both our AD and coach are aware of what ACTUALLY happened he still on here "belly aching".

Reactions: Wildcats9900
It was a great game, as was the first. No doubt EF made the big plays at the right time and I hope they do so against Gibbons. Bring it back home to the Triad. I have been an educator for 30 years and scenes like last night go against everything I have tried to instill in young people. Some fans are so focused on winning and losing that they forget it is the lessons we teach young people along the way that really matter. I respect EF, Coach Willert and their program, but doesn't mean that you get to disrespect the G.

I think there's 12 lane traffic heading into Atlanta. Blindfolded please. An educator with a narrow minded point of view toward people. God help our children.

Oh, and I am sure your chest swelled with pride when the chant of "Bullshit!" came from loudly from your student section during the game. Reverberated all across Jamieson Stadium. I mean they must have practiced. Hypocrite? Just cant own up to your own faults, want to project that on others, truly the sign of a weak person.

I do realize we are grown men here and on the field of competition, but when grown men takes that heat of the moment to teenagers who are not even players, then something has gone badly wrong. Don't you agree?

You claim to be educator but yet lack comprehension. At no point was it ever suggested that our student section, fans and or players or coaches said or didn't do anything that wasn't questionable.

You sir are the one who came on this board vilifying a coach while lacking facts. After I lit your butt up on what actually happened you then decide to "move the line" and change the narrative.

Like another poster stated no one pretended anyone from EF to saints but then there is a certain perspective one should have who claims to have at least 30 yrs of education. I was a police officer for 17 yrs and now too am in education. Too many examples of what happens when you judge people based on a isolated situation.

I'll go as far as to say the coaches who spat from Grimsley and said some others things headed to the lockeroom were caught up in the moment of their season ending 1 game before the States to a team they're trying to get over.

I'm sure they'd like to have that moment back. We understand that which is why you didn't hear a report about that until your hypocrisy. Emotions fly high and sometimes things are done and said even from the best of people.

It hasn't occurred to you yet I'm bringing out many details related to the after game incidents because I'm closer to the actual info from very credible folks than you understand. I would expect someone with your background to back pedal if someone told you the events you observed didn't happen the way you reported them.

That speaks more to who you are when you decide to double down on fiction instead of backing off something you interpreted wrong.

Please stop saying a coach approached the student section using profanities because it didn't happen. For the last time a coach from our staff was clearing the shake hand line which would put you near the Grimsley sideline and he yelled I love Kernersville.

That's it guy. Stop with the other stuff. It isn't a good look and this is exhausting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT