ADVERTISEMENT

Who is it going to be this go around?

What that what a lot to unload.

I understand there 2 sides to every store and it seem like she is woman enough to say she did make mistakes and but they were out of care and making sure the former coach was OK. I dont think she had any intent to x in the investigation and also that one superintendent didnt even accepted her resignation and I feel like They could allowed her to finish out her 6 months n let her ride into the sunset
It seems like its a total Crap shoot up in Haywood county
100%

Mounties look to make a poor life decision
Can’t believe that they didn’t mention and Bret had his stuff packed and ready with the u-hual in the front yard.
He is trying his best to get out of Canton and everyone associated with the program knows it. I give him credit for being upfront about his desire to leave. He is a good coach but ruffled a lot of feathers when he worked in Henderson County and that is not helping him any. He has applied for multiple jobs but obviously not landed one yet.

This board has been quiet. Anybody seen the Chappell express heading into Mountie Town? Or have we just decided to fold the program?

Tuscola has a posting for athletic director. So this may take a bit longer.
Tick, tick. Tick....

You'd be wrong, there were originally 9 or so applicants and with the news of the principal resigning they have now opened the posting back up until a principal is hired or promoted from within. If anyone hasn't read the article in The Mountaineer with the now former principal speaking about the situation you should take a look, quite a frustrating situation.
Agreed! Frustrating that the old principal had not one issue but multiple issues following instructions and rules from her superiors. Then arrogantly tried to explain why she disobeyed her superiors. Clearly, she had been up to no good and went rogue to cover her tracks. She is lucky they allowed her to resigned instead of being prosecuted!

This board has been quiet. Anybody seen the Chappell express heading into Mountie Town? Or have we just decided to fold the program?
I seen the Chappell Express heading to Apple Valley Middle School. Apparently he found a coaching job at a more suitable level. Now his wife is happy he has left those lowlife backwards classless bear fans behind.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I seen the Chappell Express heading to Apple Valley Middle School. Apparently he found a coaching job at a more suitable level. Now his wife is happy he has left those lowlife backwards classless bear fans behind.
That's what you guys are hoping guess you don't think your star QB can beat him..He has a better record against Tuscola than any other Pisgah coach. Over the years we have had some really good ones. If Brett leaves someone will be getting not only a great coach but a fine family as well.

That's what you guys are hoping guess you don't think your star QB can beat him..He has a better record against Tuscola than any other Pisgah coach. Over the years we have had some really good ones. If Brett leaves someone will be getting not only a great coach but a fine family as well.
Seems to me if he were going to leave he would have done so already given the point in the offseason where coaches may be hard to come by.

Seems to me if he were going to leave he would have done so already given the point in the offseason where coaches may be hard to come by.
My best guess is he's holding out for a Henderson Co job. We know he already tried to get the Hendersonville job and they screwed up by not giving it to him. The West job will likely be available in a year or 2. Not sure about North and I doubt he goes back to East again.

He would be most welcome Back at East, New Super for Henderson County Is aware of changes needed at East in the Administration. Heard at this moment east has only 14 players for next year.

He would be most welcome Back at East, New Super for Henderson County Is aware of changes needed at East in the Administration. Heard at this moment east has only 14 players for next year.
I'm sure he would be welcome back, the question is would he even think about going back. East has big issues athletic wide right now. Commitment, fundraising, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT