ADVERTISEMENT

Who is best team in Charlotte this year

South Meck if they can stay healthy this year is the sleeper in my opinion. Lot talent, good coaching. Could be a 3rd rd type of team depending on what the draw looks like

Yes I forgot about South Meck. Should be an exciting year in the Queen City!

Indy may be a year away. I know that's what Coach Young feels.

No way the Panthers beat Mallard Creek. Could hang for two quarters but then Mallard Creeks size would be too much. Panthers have no chance running on them. Cam would have to have an incredible day. Keep it real folks. Word Up.

Reactions: SHS LION
Hough isn't even in Charlotte they are on the outskirts of Charlotte but I agree though they should be really good this year.

Mallard Creek until they lose their title. Hough, Butler, Indy and South Neck have potential

Mallard Creek until they lose their title. Hough, Butler, Indy and South Neck have potential
South Neck? I've heard of Turkey Neck but never South Neck. In Wake
County they are opening up a new school.......Bernie Sanders High.......they will not be keeping score during games so every matchup will be recorded as a tie. Plus.......every game is free to get in the gate. I find some irony in the name Bernie Sanders High because most of his supporters are on a continuous high!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT