ADVERTISEMENT

WHO DOES EVERYONE GOT WINNING 1A THIS YEAR?

Murphy may have a NC Hall of Fame Coach but adding points instead running the clock out tarnishes that trophy in my opinion.
went for it on 4th down and ran it to the 2 , ran the exact same play over left guard.

dont sleep on them braves . Heard we have 45 kids out for spring ball . Got a soph cleaning 345 pounds and Evans is biggg. Little Mintz isn’t little anymore and the lineman have been getting huge in weight room. I’ll give hats off to our strength guy he has them kids killing the weight room. Also heard 5-10 transfers will be coming in . But idk for sure just rumors

dont sleep on them braves . Heard we have 45 kids out for spring ball . Got a soph cleaning 345 pounds and Evans is biggg. Little Mintz isn’t little anymore and the lineman have been getting huge in weight room. I’ll give hats off to our strength guy he has them kids killing the weight room. Also heard 5-10 transfers will be coming in . But idk for sure just rumors
That's great that many kids. Have you guys got the QB position nailed down? I liked your back up last year, but someone on here had said he had major knee surgery. Hope he can rehab back into a starting position.

Yeah he broke his leg in a basketball game and had to have a pin put in. He is throwing already and has a great arm

Bobby crow is gonna surprise some people, especially tha BIG 3 and tha football god from robinsville!! Heard a little rumor that there was like 5 kids comin home from 10 miles down tha road!!! There's 1 in particular that didn't get to hit a whole lot durin practice when he played midget ball!!! Will see I guess!!

I’ve been a critic of Big Mintz but goodness watched him in track and his speed is legit. Not talking 4.4 40 but he is definitely under 5.0 comfortably. He is going to an ideal situation down in Keenasaw, with a triple option he could be deadly. Mintz kept defenses honest and scared but now that factors is gone then Cherokee will be in for so growing pains. Good to hear that they are getting transfers instead of losing them. It was dismal to watch a school struggle because of it. But now they have the honor of being seen with a little more respect and of course everyone wants a piece of the champs. Our R’ville kids playing now haven’t beat Cherokee their entire career and that is a lot of motivation. I believe our kids give respect where it is deserved but I also believe it’s motivation to reassert themselves definitively into the top 3 and hopefully to the very top! We have the SMC best RB and though we have questions about our line he has shown he can show up no matter what stage. I am looking for a great year and these kids could make a run! Don’t count out the Black Knights.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Not sure if he the best back when Evans is relied on he could be a monster . I swear he weighs 220 now . Yeah our track guys looked fast I watched conf Cherokee won all sprints and relays . Big Mintz won 100 without a challenge I’m looking forward to following him . The other 3 in the relays are all coming back. Guessing Cherokee might surprise some people with Briggs and our strength coach we should be very stable for a while

Well I sure cannot wait for this year. Regardless of affiliation I hope to see some good mountain ball played. Hopefully the SMC is well represented. I know everyone is ready to show that this is a new year. R'ville is primed once again to climb the mountain top but still have the usual hurdles.....let the count down continue.

Just heard some great news about a kid that I would've loved to coach, he'll be at a football meetin in Cherokee tomorrow and not down in bryson!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!

Shhhhhhh, the 1a / 1aa western title game will be played in the granite city again this year. Gonna be a great start to a new era. The Bears are gonna be down right nasty

Reactions: Bearfan71
Braves - Tarboro beat Ma , congrats , very good team. But-let’s look at this for a minute. 12 - 0 with 6:38 left in the 4th and 18 to 7 with a little over 4 minutesto go in the game is far from behind thewoodshead. Watch the game , they score twomore in the final 3 and a half minutes of thegame after Ma Qb/dB Ian holder gets hurt.Holder throws pic after injury and gives up a big run around the end ,again because he wasinjured, WATCH THE GAME. Big turn around after holder gets hurt but that’s part of it. Much respect toTarboro and doesn’t matter if you win by ahundred or one it’s a win and you are the better squad either way. Again Great program , coaches , players and fans. So no disrespect intended to the Vikes. Bears are loaded with skill with a 4 star d1 recruit and a couple mid level D1 recruits . Have a few holes to fill here and there but I think this years squad will be as good if not better than last. Lots of excitement surrounding new coach . Picked up an immediate high light reel from across town to add in the backfield, being recruited track wise by several big d1 schools. Will add to the slot and and backfield. Question mark at qb and a couple holes to fill on the lines. Hearing good things coming out of weight room in the off season. We might get another shot at the vikes, and yes we know it’s a tall order for any 1a team, but anything can happen and dec is along ways away. Don’t know about y’all but we are deft excited for another year of football and smack talk. Hope all is well on the reservation and good luck to the braves

Reactions: Bearfan71
I bet they isnt one copy of the 09 western title game anywhere in mt airy. Those were probably burnt.

It was one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen played Bk. Luck was on the Bears side that night, but not in the title game. Injured kicker cost them that one. Two instant classics back to back for the Bears. Bears won on the scoreboard that Friday night but I still say the knights were the real winners as they banged the Bears up and did effect the title game out come . Hard to play two games like that back to back. Good luck to the knights this year

Reactions: Thatoneguy...
I think mountain island charter is gonna take it again this year!!! Hahahaha!!! My bad, hope unz didn't get sized for rings early again, might wanna wait till late December this year to get sized!!!

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
As much as it hurts to say - North Stanly walks over the West with the transfers they keep adding

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT