ADVERTISEMENT

Who Can Attend?

25 paying customers. I think most schools and conferences are deciding who those 25 will be. Coaches, players, officials and support staff does not count toward 25.

Curious to know if schools are clearing the gym between girls and boys games to allow parents of the respective teams to view their kids’ games.,

Hibriten is selling 1 pass to each player and cheerleader.... The cheerleaders were split between the boys and girls games to keep number under 25... Gym will be cleared after each game and sanitized before parents are allowed in for the next game

Hibriten is selling 1 pass to each player and cheerleader.... The cheerleaders were split between the boys and girls games to keep number under 25... Gym will be cleared after each game and sanitized before parents are allowed in for the next game
That’s interesting. I assumed, probably wrongly, that cheerleading wouldn’t take place until football season.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
That’s interesting. I assumed, probably wrongly, that cheerleading wouldn’t take place until football season.
I wasn’t aware of cheerleaders either. I will be at a game on Thursday, will see what happens at it.

I understand that in the CCC, it’s home team family members only.
Thats what the SMC is doing and its ridiculous. There is not a gym in this conference that each player couldnt bring 2 people ,both home and away, and everyone be able to social distance easily. So now you have parents that cant see their kids play their senior year. Ridiculous...whoever came up with the rules seriously screwed up....morons.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Thats what the SMC is doing and its ridiculous. There is not a gym in this conference that each player couldnt bring 2 people ,both home and away, and everyone be able to social distance easily. So now you have parents that cant see their kids play their senior year. Ridiculous...whoever came up with the rules seriously screwed up....morons.
Governor Cooper

Curious to know if schools are clearing the gym between girls and boys games to allow parents of the respective teams to view their kids’ games.,

I was at W. Stokes last night and that cleared gym between JV boys and Varsity girls, then after Varsity girls. There was no JV girls game. There was no cheerleaders and they had a section taped off for visiting team to sit after their games.

Just saw a story on Fox8 about a 4A state championship volleyball playoff match tonight. The state made the decision. No band. No cheerleaders. No visiting fans. 25 home fans only. Sounds like that’s their preference, rather than some of the hybrid plans some schools are using. Not defending or criticizing any school. Just reporting what is happening at the state level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT