ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the top 10 2014-2015 girls in NC

rfjowers

Jul 18, 2012
Who are the top 10 2014-2015 girls in NC . In no order here are a few: Stephanie Watts, Mone Jones Riverside(Durham), Mikayla Boykins clinton, Kayla Jones Riverside(williamston), Arielle Wilson EE Smith, Justine Lyons Hillside, Alicia Mayzach, Rydeiah Rogers Myers Park, Kaila Ealey Broughton, Amber Richardson Jade Phillips southeast, Lizz layne salita Green Jordan, Dazia Powell, Kai Crutchfield, Grace Hunter athens, Lexi mercer Rosewood, Leah Church home school, Kaila Craven randolph, adiyah ussery crest, Kaila Ballard, aleah mcneil northeastern or lacey suggs i could go for days....you guys give me a top 10.

Jaida Robinson (Albemarle) 6'3 F currently getting recruited by ETSU, James Madison, Arkansas, Wingate, Pfeiffer among others.

Originally posted by bulldog nation2014:
Jaida Robinson (Albemarle) 6'3 F currently getting recruited by ETSU, James Madison, Arkansas, Wingate, Pfeiffer among others.
I just looked her up. Wow.....what a huge pick-up for Albemarle. She's instantly a candidate for 1A state POY.

I had the feeling she transferred in. I was at the West Montgomery-Albemarle game last year. I would have remembered a 6-3 D-1 recruit, lol. It's a shame she's coming in while Branch is leaving. That would have been one dominate frontline.

Yes she is a tremendous player, adding her with Kiana Davis Hill at 100% and everybody else returning Albemarle will be dangerous. Her and Branch would have been very nice because they play so different and compliment each others games well. At the Wingate team camp Albemarle beat Sun Valley by 20 and Cape Fear by 32. The younger kids are being developed and improving nicely, so they should be good this year. Don't sleep on Kiana Davis - Hill. In 6 games she shot 12-17 from 3 and she was only in about 50% in basketball shape.

Yes she is a tremendous player, adding her with Kiana Davis Hill at 100% and everybody else returning Albemarle will be dangerous. Her and Branch would have been very nice because they play so different and compliment each others games well. At the Wingate team camp Albemarle beat Sun Valley by 20 and Cape Fear by 32. The younger kids are being developed and improving nicely, so they should be good this year. Don't sleep on Kiana Davis - Hill. In 6 games she shot 12-17 from 3 and she was only in about 50% in basketball shape.
Did they go undefeated at Wingate? Who else did they play?

2-1 they lost to hayesville by 13 I think but they had 3 starters cramping. They also played Hayesvilles JV which they Albemarle only played his bottom 6 against and they won that. So for the day including the JV contest they were 3-1. the amazing thing for the JV contest was the girl who don't typically play she is a upcoming sophomore had 11pts and hit 3 3's for them. Before Albemarle started cramping against Hayesville they were up by 8. 2 of the 3 starters were Jaida and their PG. The PG is just getting back into shape from where she hurt her knee vs MA. They looked good though.

In addition coach Davis was subbing alot pretty much 3 to 4 sometimes 5 at a time. The good thing is that the younger girls are all improving. By watching them it looked like every girl had improved from what I seen last year.

He was missing two players that normally play alot as well. So the 2 of the girls playing didn't get a whole lot of minutes last year and did a pretty good job the whole day.

This post was edited on 7/23 3:54 PM by bulldog nation2014

What offers does she have?

In the SMC three stand out:

Kendall Toinetta -Cherokee point guard 5'7" POY last year in SMC. Good from behind the 3 line. I have been told she has some offers, but can not confirm.

Stephanie Patton -Hayesville shooting guard, 5'9" 1000+ points, deep range on 3, multiple offers committed to Liberty University.

Amanda Thompson - Hayesville 5' 10"plays all five positions, 1000+ points, 800+ rebounds, shot blocker 3/game. Multiple offers committed to Mercer University.

2-1 they lost to hayesville by 13 I think but they had 3 starters cramping. Before Albemarle started cramping against Hayesville they were up by 8. 2 of the 3 starters were Jaida and their PG. The PG is just getting back into shape from where she hurt her knee vs MA.
sounds like a lot of excuses to me

@ Illuminati704 "sounds like a lot of excuses to me"

That's kind of a stupid comment..... I didn't know that having 3 girls cramping was an excuse. One cramping in both hamstrings and calves. Seems like a fact to me. Hayesville is a good team. The girl mentioned previously who is going to Mercer is a real good player and when one of the girls cramping is your best player and the one guarding her, it tends to hurt lol.

What school are you for Illuminati 704?

This post was edited on 7/25 10:59 AM by bulldog nation2014

Just heard she has multiple offers heard 5 as of right now with more coming. Alot of interest surrounding her after she played so well in DC.

Anyone know how the Robbinsville/Reynolds/Smoky Mtn game went last night? I heard Reynolds over Robbinsville 34 to 18. Is that true? Also what about Smoky Mtn and Robbinsville?

Add Kayla Burns from River Mill to the list.

She scored 50 points in an overtime win vs 2-A Carrboro on November 19! She also had 11 rebounds and 7 steals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT