ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville vs Goldsboro

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
Whiteville 48 Goldsboro 0 It took the offence a while to get warmed up,but the defense was lights out. Still to many flags and fumbles. They have got to get those cleaned up before they play a really good team. If they do, they will be hard to beat.

Whiteville 48 Goldsboro 0 It took the offence a while to get warmed up,but the defense was lights out. Still to many flags and fumbles. They have got to get those cleaned up before they play a really good team. If they do, they will be hard to beat.
I'm hoping for a matchup against Whiteville come playoff time. Tired of playing the same ole teams. I've heard a lot of really good things about the program down there and apparently you guys have some of the same problems we do. Seems you guys have an awesome defense but your offense is turnover prone. That sounds exactly like our program up here in Elizabeth City. We have a nasty tenacious defense but we've had a lot of turnovers with many of them being unforced. I believe we had six against Greenville Rose earlier this year. Hopefully we'll get put in the same bracket, I think it would be a heck of a game

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT