ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville @ East Bladen

Whiteville’s offense will be too much to handle. It appears that James Kenan was the only team so far to slow that Wolfpack offense down…and the game still went to overtime. I see Whiteville winning comfortably over East Bladen.

I must say….using Pender as a barometer…for this conference…it appears that South Columbus has a very good defense. The Whiteville vs South Columbus game next week looks to be a great one.

Whiteville’s offense against South Columbus defense. Have mercy!

Can’t help but chuckle…noticing that RB for Pender…Jeremiah Johnson…5’ 7” 225 lbs!…he must be something. He had 40 carries for 300 yards against Whiteville. Do what? However, ole South Columbus slowed him down to just 120 yards. Mr. Johnson also rushed for over 200 yards against WRH. Just saying!

Ain’t gonna lie….i think South Columbus might be one of those east teams that’s not ranked high enough. 👀

We’ll see.

Whiteville’s offense will be too much to handle. It appears that James Kenan was the only team so far to slow that Wolfpack offense down…and the game still went to overtime. I see Whiteville winning comfortably over East Bladen.

I must say….using Pender as a barometer…for this conference…it appears that South Columbus has a very good defense. The Whiteville vs South Columbus game next week looks to be a great one.

Whiteville’s offense against South Columbus defense. Have mercy!

Can’t help but chuckle…noticing that RB for Pender…Jeremiah Johnson…5’ 7” 225 lbs!…he must be something. He had 40 carries for 300 yards against Whiteville. Do what? However, ole South Columbus slowed him down to just 120 yards. Mr. Johnson also rushed for over 200 yards against WRH. Just saying!

Ain’t gonna lie….i think South Columbus might be one of those east teams that’s not ranked high enough. 👀

We’ll see.
I'm expecting a good game. Sure wish we still had a #21 in the middle of that D. :)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT