ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville coaching search

Wpack1990

Apr 20, 2018
Buzz around town is Whiteville has its man. I think it was a no brainer if true. Maybe hopefully announcement coming soon.

Ahh first post of the new year! Wow, that’s exciting news for the Wolfpack. Do you think WHS tried(or will try?) to get Joey too? Looking forward to some good football this fall.

Leave it completely up to JP. If he wants his help he will come. If JP feels he has who he needs Joey stays. They have and have had a system together and obviously its working

Maybe Jake will come..not Joey ?!:)
I hope not! The two at south have it going pretty well for them. I think we won’t have a productive season like the last two years but nonetheless I see some great football happening this fall in Columbus County.

I hope not! The two at south have it going pretty well for them. I think we won’t have a productive season like the last two years but nonetheless I see some great football happening this fall in Columbus County.
And if I’m not mistaken, Jake has two (or will have two) nephews out there playing this fall.

Volunteer Defensive coordinator while drawing retirement from State. Makes sense. JP and Joey in Blue and Orange. Cant wait

Jesus Christ can you imagine a conference title game @ WHS this fall with the prices’ vs Fonville/Dove? Battle of the Wing T Nov 2nd

Jesus Christ can you imagine a conference title game @ WHS this fall with the prices’ vs Fonville/Dove? Battle of the Wing T Nov 2nd

JP will utilize wville's qb to best of his ability. Five wide, no backs, letting it fly. Doubt he goes under center or runs the ball at all. :);)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT