ADVERTISEMENT

Which game to see Friday night?

spectator38

Sep 28, 2012
Is it Mt. Pleasant/Shelby or SP/Crest? I don't pull for any of the teams. I just want to see a good high school football game.

Answer- Vance at Charlotte Catholic. Next best Would be Josh "Playstation" Ladowski of Lake Norman vs Mallard Creek. Ladowski is the best all around athlete in the state. Nobody has an arm and wheels like him.

Shelby and Crest are only 7 miles apart...you could watch a little of both. If you left Crest at halftime. You'd make it to Shelby before halftime was over...or vice versa

Crest/SP game will have a great atmosphere. Yes its the fourth round but it's two rivals playing for a chance to play for a championship next week. The place will be packed.

Yes we hate those f###ers........
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by spectator38:
Is it Mt. Pleasant/Shelby or SP/Crest? I don't pull for any of the teams. I just want to see a good high school football game.
If your goal is to watch a competitive game then the Mt. Pleasant /Shelby game could be a good one. I would probably pass on the Crest/SP game this week. Crest already crushed them once this season (35-13) and after watching the film of Crest dismantling Forestview, the team that beat them a few weeks ago, the SP players have to be seriously doubting any rhetoric their coaches are trying to stuff in their brains.

Now, if your goal is to watch an arse whooping of Biblical proportions, come on down the Sid just outside of Boiling Springs, NC.

Rumors are that Crest will put their foot on the red raiders neck and not let up til the final whistle. Early projections have Crest winning in the range of 62-3.

Or you could ride over to shelby and watch a couple small 2A teams pretend their brand of football is relevant.

sp and crest will be a good game. upset of the year. RED RAIDERS BEATS CREST 24 21..

Yeah one of those small 2a schools gave Crest all they could handle a few weeks ago. Just sayin.

Will SP vs. Crest be live blogged on the net anywhere? I'd like to keep up with it since my boys are playing basketball now.
blackeye.r191677.gif

Originally posted by COUGAR-90:
Will SP vs. Crest be live blogged on the net anywhere? I'd like to keep up with it since my boys are playing basketball now.
blackeye.r191677.gif
Cougar-90 - superraider88 does the best Twitter updates - I will be posting a link to most of the 3A/3AA and some 2A/2AA games shortly.

Originally posted by ImaCrestFan:

Originally posted by spectator38:
If your goal is to watch a competitive game then the Mt. Pleasant /Shelby game could be a good one. I would probably pass on the Crest/SP game this week. Crest already crushed them once this season (35-13) and after watching the film of Crest dismantling Forestview, the team that beat them a few weeks ago, the SP players have to be seriously doubting any rhetoric their coaches are trying to stuff in their brains.

Now, if your goal is to watch an arse whooping of Biblical proportions, come on down the Sid just outside of Boiling Springs, NC.

Rumors are that Crest will put their foot on the red raiders neck and not let up til the final whistle. Early projections have Crest winning in the range of 62-3.

Or you could ride over to shelby and watch a couple small 2A teams pretend their brand of football is relevant.
Rings are always relevant.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT