ADVERTISEMENT

Which Far West team has the best shot of going to state?

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
I think anything can happen but I see it like this.

2AA Franklin Panthers.
They have the hardest task of the 3 remaining teams. Not only do they have to play East but the have some hurt kids. QB has a broken ankle and is not able to make cut like he once did. WR has a should problem also. ACT picked Franklin by 1 but I think that was out of respect for a local team. I take East by 10 but I sure hope Franklin wins. What time does the 2AA title game start? Just think if Franklin was still 3a then all 3 far west teams would have a chance to play at the same place for the title.

1AA Swain Maroon Devils.
The Devils have made it to the Western title game with out the overall speed and size they are custom to having. The ACT has Swain by 3. If Swain holds onto the ball I see them winning this game by 7. If the Devils win they will play next friday night and hopefully some Knights fans can make that game also. I think I will be watching the title games online. Go Swain.

1A Robbinsville Black Knights.
The Knights have to best chance of going to state out of these 3 but as we know anything can happen. The Knights have 2 1500 yard backs and the QB also has passed for over 800 yards and has 12.2 tackles per game. We will need a big game for QB again this Friday. But....The most important thing is the line must play good on both side. ACT picked Robbinsville by 14. I will go With Robbinsville 31 to 14 or 24 to 7. Hope I am right.

2-AA game kicks off at 4pm. I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Got to see the 1-A game at noon in Raleigh, and then possibly catch the 2-AA game at 4 in Winston Salem. Think the best we could do is make the 2nd half of the 2-AA game unless you have a helicopter. If you do, let me catch a ride. lol Good luck tonight.

Originally posted by gurnade:
2-AA game kicks off at 4pm. I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Got to see the 1-A game at noon in Raleigh, and then possibly catch the 2-AA game at 4 in Winston Salem. Think the best we could do is make the 2nd half of the 2-AA game unless you have a helicopter. If you do, let me catch a ride. lol Good luck tonight.
My helicopter has a dead tag. So I guess we will miss it.

Anyone know how much to get into the title games and if one ticket will get you into all the games at one stadium?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT