ADVERTISEMENT

WHERE'S SEADOG ??????

Dude we will be alright and just missed alot of tackles last night plus Lincolnton is a good team.

Looks like the Raiders win over Crest was a bit overrated. Crest is proving to be down this year and South Point is too. After losing to Lincolnton, they will definitely lose to Shelby and Clover to start the season 1-3. Their saving grace is they are in the Big South conference. Numerically the worst football conference in the state. South Point will take their average team and go 7-0 vs the Big South. Once their egos are over inflated again they will make their annual early round exit in the playoffs. (Yes, last seasons playoff success was a bi product of the split system)

Looks like the Raiders win over Crest was a bit overrated. Crest is proving to be down this year and South Point is too. After losing to Lincolnton, they will definitely lose to Shelby and Clover to start the season 1-3. Their saving grace is they are in the Big South conference. Numerically the worst football conference in the state. South Point will take their average team and go 7-0 vs the Big South. Once their egos are over inflated again they will make their annual early round exit in the playoffs. (Yes, last seasons playoff success was a bi product of the split system)

crest a bit overrated? We now know for a FACT there are at least two 2A teams better than Crest. I'd bet there is way more than that. Stick a fork in them! The power ponies are DONE! The pitch forks and torches are coming! Somebody is fixing to get ran off! Kids will be jumping ship to Shelby as soon as possible!

Reactions: coondog8585
crest a bit overrated? We now know for a FACT there are at least two 2A teams better than Crest. I'd bet there is way more than that. Stick a fork in them! The power ponies are DONE! The pitch forks and torches are coming! Somebody is fixing to get ran off! Kids will be jumping ship to Shelby as soon as possible!
Shelby and who else ?

Are you new to Cleveland Co ? Or just that football illiterate. Prior to the last 2 seasons. The Chargers have been notoriously slow starters. The defense will keep us in games until the offense gets figured out. Way too many athletes on the field to be done.

Reactions: coondog8585
I'm here, backer! Congrats to Lincolnton, this game worried me from the get go. I think, when it is all said and done, you will see why. Lincolnton will make a lot of noise this year.

On to Shelby!

Are you new to Cleveland Co ? Or just that football illiterate. Prior to the last 2 seasons. The Chargers have been notoriously slow starters. The defense will keep us in games until the offense gets figured out. Way too many athletes on the field to be done.

Started off slow? No sir. Over the last six years you lost to teams BETTER than the power ponies. SP, Shelby, in particular. On occasion ACR and NG...so you start off slow...and finish slow? No! you just sucked against the the flying purple goober eaters! You also lost to Burns, SD, Ashbrook and TCR...started off slow! Ha! Just admit it you lost to better teams. KM loses all the time! Guess who KM isn't going to lose to this year though! The Crest chargers! Hell Burns might even get them! I thought Crest would make it to the 4th round...but if something doesn't change soon! That 1st round playoff streak is in danger as well...

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Started off slow? No sir. Over the last six years you lost to teams BETTER than the power ponies. SP, Shelby, in particular. On occasion ACR and NG...so you start off slow...and finish slow? No! you just sucked against the the flying purple goober eaters! You also lost to Burns, SD, Ashbrook and TCR...started off slow! Ha! Just admit it you lost to better teams. KM loses all the time! Guess who KM isn't going to lose to this year though! The Crest chargers! Hell Burns might even get them! I thought Crest would make it to the 4th round...but if something doesn't change soon! That 1st round playoff streak is in danger as well...
Wow ....finally someone who hates crust worse than me . Was your keyboard on fire CL after typing that post...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT