ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

Ben Badd
Dang...I went from the coolest old man to hypnotist...whatever that is...I didn't mean to hypnotize you..I might make a Raider out of you and not have to use any magic...besides we have to save the magic for football...
Mr. Ben Badd
I'm love to experience the atmosphere sitting next to Magic Warriors on the stands, but I have already been offered a position to support a certain school which I cannot mention....just not sure yet about the idea.

I have to keep this as secretive as Area 51

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Let's go try...be like Lum n Abner... oh you might not know them...The blind lead in the blind...Question??? Ain't that where the flyin saucer is from the 60's or somethin like that?

Reactions: swett2victory
Yea...I thank so...There's magic everywhere. It takes belief an d willpower and it comes from alot of places.

Mr been bad. I turned 63 two weeks ago.but unlike you. I like being a heel. Hope things find your way. S2v ##### hello

It ain,t no secret sweets new team.whatever team he picks will falter. Ask go skirts.please do not let him join rc.he tried to join us. To no avail.over the years sc,Fairmont,pisssweet.wanted me and ltb to let him join us hell no..Mr badd he is jinx plus him goscots trading skirts. My bad kilts. He and gs have autographed lifesized photo of miss jenner

I don't know what that's all about either Mr. Swett, unless you just casting stones at the Richmond Raiders. I think there was some mention about them going with an Opton offense the upcoming season, however that remains to be seen. Actually, I like the idea of a little running, option, pitching, faking...add in the pass that Coach C. drilled those kids on for two years, a little speed, MAGIC... and shazaam... you have a very dangerous offense...now, that's only 1/3 (approximate) You put this much defense...this much Coaching...and that's a high calibre football team. Before I go on...is that the team you were referring to... "too much running, option, guessing...?" That's what it's all about "guessing..." keep em guessing Mr. Swett and they become confused...then you knock em out...GO RAIDERS!!!

BenBad
Do yourn interior linemans on the offensive team always move or make a quick, abrupt movement prior to the snap of the ball.......If I'm reading that esay correctly Benbadd, thats a bad habit up your way

Yall must have a lot of families that are refs cause they aint always called

Lol.. I think that was in reference to a team in Californy..we don't have to break rules oer here...7 Times State Champeens and more to come...GO RAIDERS...

I have to admit Mr. Swett, I tinkered with it coming along...it's just a strange thing...not magic...not voodoo just strange.

Lol...still taken notes Mr. Swett...Been under the weather a lil...things better now...

Under the weather....Heck Ive been under the weather as well since it has been ah-raining. We have all bee under Gods creation sir

Or do you mean, you have been sick?
Surgery?

Hope all is ok Boe

Thanks Mr. Swett... just a little sick...am better now. I think I need a good dose of Friday Nite Lights...lol. Still a ways off though...GO RAIDERS...

Thanks Mr. Swett... just a little sick...am better now. I think I need a good dose of Friday Nite Lights...lol. Still a ways off though...GO RAIDERS...
Ben-Badd
I was riding through Main Street one day in my Mercedes after I had-ah taken it to the wash. Well some kid up yond came up to me and said "Hey dawg, are you riding dirty?"

What the freak does that mean?

I don't know...Reckon you might 've missed a spot???
Aint no telling whats they wus talking about. These youngens bees making up so many lingos. I am still trying to figure out if some or most of these lingos are generated from White ganstas, black ganstas, Latino ganstas, indian ganstas or them Irish red heads

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT