ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

Absolutely...that's when they break out the cigarettes and sit down .."ah shoot, he won't be ba k for an hou...Y'all sit Dow ." You sound like you really been there.
proxy.php
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......MAN STOP

NO I SOUND LIKE I HAVE EXPERIENCE BEING WITH THEM. I dont what ya'll say bouts BEN-BADD but that mess was funny

BEN-BADD YOUR LAST ESSAY WAS ON FREAKING POINT!

Well I've actually been there... lol Try workin "foreman" over 10 or 12 men at the age of 20.. I picked up building at an young age...had the best teachers. I was lucky there. Started. At 16... oh well nuff bout that.

Reactions: swett2victory
Well I've actually been there... lol Try workin "foreman" over 10 or 12 men at the age of 20.. I picked up building at an young age...had the best teachers. I was lucky there. Started. At 16... oh well nuff bout that.
Lol
Ben Bad
yeah that's pretty tough as a twenty-year-old. Because you're leading 40 and 50 year olds and I bet they're saying in their mind that 20 year olds not going to tell me what to do, he better act like he knows

Lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yeah..I had to tolerate a lot...but good carpenter's were hard to find back hen...during the 70's we were building 2houses at the time... Framing. Crew and Finish crew

Uh huh...that's a huge house Mr. Swett... what you do with all that house? That's a $200,000 plus house...you ought to move me in .lol this ain't football...just hope we ain't man in nobody mad...It is the off season though...wait til the season starts we'll be ready to talk strictly football.

Youre correct Ben Badd and youre good with them numbers. You might talk football. But ima bees talk SMAK FOOTBALL

------ BREAK ------
Youre the coolest old man I must say Ben Badd
The rest of them are grumpy old Baby Boomers that get all hot if you make a fart noise during football season

Lol ..Thank you Mr. Swett. I don't feel like an old man. I've "done my thang" as they say and I'm still doing. Enjoy life, maintain my morals, thank God for every minute, and remember this Mr. Swett, I'm not here to make anybody mad, or make enemies. I've learned over the years how to talk to most people...you included. Lol. You know me better than most on here, but it's something to enjoy...meet people, enjoy and believe it or not learn something about different schools and stuff everyday...you're never too old to learn. Things are different now than they were in 72 when I finished high school...I have alot of respect for all these kids and coaches...and the folks on here. I try to stay in line Mr. Swett.

You're very welcome sir
I am just here just like Kool and the Gang to throw a celebration Mr. Ben Badd. Yeah youre correct about friends Ben Badd....this is how I met The man, The Myth, The Legend, The Cowboy, The Smoking Gun.................................Go_Scot.

Ben Badd......are you on or around 62 years young sir?

You were close... I'll be 64 in June... but I feel great... considering all the battles I've been through my friend. But yes I'm proud to be a senior citizen.

Ben Badd does the Magical Team have any plans to upgrade their uniform sir........Maybe putsome of that glittery junk on their as it might blind the Refs.

This Ref for some odd reason was blind.......Begin by watching this video at the 7 minute mark. The Audience on your side which have regular season seats right on the line said......................"Man that boy was in". That ref didnt think so

Last edited:
Why Mr. Swett you still beating that dead horse...If you look real close, you'll see that #20 stepped out of bounds on that long 50 yard run or so...the ref missed it. Anyways that horse is dead...get a backhoe and bury him. I do remember one year they come over here and broke our winning streak with a 17-14 win. Do you remember that?

And yea, they got new magic uniforms...that magic won't die Mr. Swett...it may lay low for a year or two, but it will come back...you just watch this season...GO RAIDERS...GO RAMS...lol

Why Mr. Swett you still beating that dead horse...If you look real close, you'll see that #20 stepped out of bounds on that long 50 yard run or so...the ref missed it. Anyways that horse is dead...get a backhoe and bury him. I do remember one year they come over here and broke our winning streak with a 17-14 win. Do you remember that?
lol...That horse lives forever.......it dont go by the 9-lives theory pa

------ BREAK ------

Does them uniform have glitter on them.......I thought a tad of glitter would make the MAGIC pop

8025d8cb93938f5b55a557e862c6e772.gif

Last edited:
Lol..no they won't allow the glitter... the glitter goes up like a puff of smoke when we run the kickoff back for a rd with 44seconds left...VICTORY... or the ball bounces off player and another receiver catches it in the end zone. No time left... or beat Jack Britt twice in 08 n dramatic comeback in championship game...ask EM that's Raider Magic and there's alot more for this year...GO RAIDERS.

Lol..no they won't allow the glitter... the glitter goes up like a puff of smoke when we run the kickoff back for a rd with 44seconds left...VICTORY... or the ball bounces off player and another receiver catches it in the end zone. No time left... or beat Jack Britt twice in 08 n dramatic comeback in championship game...ask EM that's Raider Magic and there's alot more for this year...GO RAIDERS.
I'd love to know what Walt Disney would say about the great thangs yall have done in the years past Ben Badd

Lol and there's more to come...All jokes aside Mr. Swett I have seen, and remember someincredible wins that we very well should've lost. I remember the Butler game 4 or 5 years ago...I was outside listen in in my truck..n we were beat so I turned it off...went inside oh well...Momma sends me to the store, so I get in the truck, far it up and dang...they're still playin...goes to overtime..RIchmond wins...Lol RAIDER MAGIC.

Lol and there's more to come...All jokes aside Mr. Swett I have seen, and remember someincredible wins that we very well should've lost. I remember the Butler game 4 or 5 years ago...I was outside listen in in my truck..n we were beat so I turned it off...went inside oh well...Momma sends me to the store, so I get in the truck, far it up and dang...they're still playin...goes to overtime..RIchmond wins...Lol RAIDER MAGIC.
magicb41e5.gif

Lol... we got more to come. I know alot of em despise to read my remarks Mer. Swett. But shoot the truth speaks for itself... but I like facts now...you know.

A different coaching staff... lol
So how many coaches have y'all had?
Coach Emory
Coach Hoggard
Coach Castellano
Coach Till

Does Coach Till have the potential to bring more heat than the previous three coaches Ben Badd?

Does he mess with that "One-Two Punch" option deal or whatever its called?

That remains to be seen Mr.Swett.I fully expect good results. I will say this Mr. Swett,Richmond Senior High School is one of the best schools in this state. They won't tolerate loser, and if the winners want to move on, then they move on too...they just find another. It's high school, however in sports, it can go on at any level. They're is nothing wrong with Richmonds policy...they demand the best, and they usually get it. Thats why you keep hounding a deal that you or anyone else can possibly kno anything about yet...I have a feeling we're gonna find out soon enough...and one season ain't really enough. ..but I wouldn't ever take Richmond as a pushover...this year or any other as it pertains to football.

That remains to be seen Mr.Swett.I fully expect good results. I will say this Mr. Swett,Richmond Senior High School is one of the best schools in this state. They won't tolerate loser, and if the winners want to move on, then they move on too...they just find another. It's high school, however in sports, it can go on at any level. They're is nothing wrong with Richmonds policy...they demand the best, and they usually get it. Thats why you keep hounding a deal that you or anyone else can possibly kno anything about yet...I have a feeling we're gonna find out soon enough...and one season ain't really enough. ..but I wouldn't ever take Richmond as a pushover...this year or any other as it pertains to football.
animatedpaperboyyellinghgclr9d.gif

Like I told you the first week, I've been around the block a couple times...I've met all kinds and I can get along with most. Sometime you wanna be a tater digger who wants me to help diggum but I ain't interested in p,ing people off. Attitudes or whatever. ..I'd rather hit along with you n, anybody else...GO RAIDERS...

Like I told you the first week, I've been around the block a couple times...I've met all kinds and I can get along with most. Sometime you wanna be a tater digger who wants me to help diggum but I ain't interested in p,ing people off. Attitudes or whatever. ..I'd rather hit along with you n, anybody else...GO RAIDERS...
Aint cha some'n
I aint never Peed on anyones cornflakes Ben Badd and neither will I attempt that on anyones grits
You got me mistaken for that Statue of Liberty kiddo

Lol,.now don't you get too excited...ain't nobody p'd or nothin like that...not that I know of...you and me just talkin. And I ain't no expert on Raider football, but I followed it for 45 years...I won't say nothin bad about the kids, the school, or the coaches...and that goes for any we school...thank you.

Lol,.now don't you get too excited...ain't nobody p'd or nothin like that...not that I know of...you and me just talkin. And I ain't no expert on Raider football, but I followed it for 45 years...I won't say nothin bad about the kids, the school, or the coaches...and that goes for any we school...thank you.
Ben Badd you hint too much and there's BADD in your hints..........dont try none of that Magical mental trickery mess on good ol Swett2victory and I know the difference between good and bad

Like i know the difference between the word FLY:
"You see that FLY(insect) over there"
"That dude was Flying(Speedy Gonzales)"
"Man that team is FLY(awesome)"

Like I said Ben BADD, I read between them lines........dont even try it pa

Well shoot I didn't know you was psychic, I woulda Ben ask in you the questions...you think I'm bipolar or somethin?.. GO RAIDERS...

Hehehe...I know what you wanna hear but I'm not at liberty to converse on the magic Mr. Swett... it is still the there but it's sacred. ..Remove your hat if you wish to continue the conversation of Raider Magic...

Dang...I went from the coolest old man to hypnotist...whatever that is...I didn't mean to hypnotize you..I might make a Raider out of you and not have to use any magic...besides we have to save the magic for football...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT