ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Ben.jpg

Reactions: Ben-Badd
In your notes Mr. Ben-Badd, you should have a little statement from the said Raider warriors stating "Yeah this is a great coach and he is a keeper and has a history of winning. They made the right choice, the right hire. It will be different this year"

Watch how quick your notes will lie to you when November Rain drops a record on you that looks like this

10-1
be6b38709b5b013398650a6c20e5e327.gif

That coach best not loose one game. Them Raider faithfuls will go balistic

I totally agree...all the above is overwhelmingly correct..other than the last paragraph...that parts garbage...Richmond, as always...will have to be reckoned with... You see that schedule? And are you jump in the fence again this year?

Reactions: swett2victory
I totally agree...all the above is overwhelmingly correct..other than the last paragraph...that parts garbage...Richmond, as always...will have to be reckoned with... You see that schedule? And are you jump in the fence again this year?
BULL
be6b38709b5b013398650a6c20e5e327.gif

Them old warriors with the salty personality, pale skin, and them brown/blakish freckley looking spots on their skin from aging will have a fit if them raiders lose one game(tough or not tough). Coach is "expected" to bring the city back to the light scene

images

Mira Pinche, I be chilling homie

Last edited:
Well, he will be alright...nobody expects a homerun first year...You know the deal Mr. Swett. You be in denial... Look at that record...no losers here...GO RAIDERS...

Mr. Swett...you know yourself, I could coach 10 wins outta those kids... they might be better than that. They might win it all. You ain't answer in my questions... hmmm.GO RAIDERS!!!

Glad to know...I'm ready for Friday nites... them Raiders gone whoop up on em again...lol

"Em" is most all of em...you know who"em" is. I think better than 90 % in 45 years. What about your team. How they doin?

I'll ow you now...if that's your pic. Up there.You can come sit with a real winner this year. GO RAIDERS!!!

But I like to hear the warriors cry and gripe about foozball and talk about the coach and talk about other peoples kids or maybe sometimes they decide to ask the coach why he didnt put their kid in(lol that one always gets me)

Well, I could refer you to a stadium where that kind of behaviour goes on almost any Friday night, however I'd rather you seek out your own. I invited you to one of the best... best I can do.. GO RAIDERS... you seem to be more interested in drama than football...we have a wonderful live drama theatre here.

Well, I could refer you to a stadium where that kind of behaviour goes on almost any Friday night, however I'd rather you seek out your own. I invited you to one of the best... best I can do.. GO RAIDERS... you seem to be more interested in drama than football...we have a wonderful live drama theatre here.
I'm not into Drama. Instead Drama roams football stands in this nation. Crazy people out in this world.

I cant stand people who carry a weapon on their hips either. If they have to go that far in life, theyve done something to have some sort of high level fear or they did something to make enemies. No need to carry any type of killing object to show POWER

TODAY "IS GOING TO BE" A GOOD DAY. Get rid of the weapon on the hip people

GO PLAY SOME BONES INSTEAD

Last edited:
Yeah Mr. Swett we're living in a fast push button world now... I agree with you though.

YES someone once told me that they are not carrying it for attention. they carry it because they want people to know that if there is an incident somewhere, that they are there to defend themselves or their family.

AND HOW OFTEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN...........I say "BULL" to that

I totally agree... am not a gun person and just don't get it. I don't know if these people are lookin for a chance to use em, or maybe hopin they get the chance... I dunno

It's a little intimidating cuz you don't know what somebody might do...I know this ain't football, but I was in line one day and this guy had his clipped behind his back...anybody behind him coulda lifted it and went nuts.. it was scary I thought he was about to rob the store.

It's a little intimidating cuz you don't know what somebody might do...I know this ain't football, but I was in line one day and this guy had his clipped behind his back...anybody behind him coulda lifted it and went nuts.. it was scary I thought he was about to rob the store.
Brilliant.....Just plain brilliant
Unbelievable what people will do and what kind of lifestyle they will express and expose to kids with that type of behavior. This is exactly why there has been decades of great athletes that never made it to fame based on the environment they roamed or the direction they took based on their friends and families background

People have to grow up and leave that gangsta life. Look at Aaron Hernandez. Great athlete with bad choices. Everyone is a gansta till its time to do gansta time. Cant do the time, dont do the crime, but specially dont become a gansta.....................brings nothing but trouble

Last edited:
Yea... alot of lives destoyed...and this is relevant. That guy evidently had no training...even if he had, it's scary and intimidating to most of us. How about the kid that died in prison this week...sad what was he thinkin mr. Swett...a 10 million dollar contract...sigh.

I gotcha... I read right throu it first time...Hernandez. yeas that made no sense...the whole thing. Like you said...that thug lifestyle.

Well, I don't know. I imagine alot of stuff goes on that we might never know...the truth might not be the truth in some cases...you know.

Mr. Swett, it's been a pleasure Sir... I'm gonna go slop the hogs, milk that goat... feed the chickens and I'll be in touch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT