ADVERTISEMENT

Where's CPC?

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
He's been uncharacteristically quiet so far, with WF meeting Hough an I-Meck team this week.

tenor.gif
:):)

Trust me! If WF wins. He will be on here with a quickness, telling everyone how he's right 99.8% of time. Although he only show's up after the game, when and if they win. Total silence before the game. West Forsyth will be the greatest team of all times if they happen to pull it off.

Trust me! If WF wins. He will be on here with a quickness, telling everyone how he's right 99.8% of time. Although he only show's up after the game, when and if they win. Total silence before the game. West Forsyth will be the greatest team of all times if they happen to pull it off.

He's also secretly stalking all the players so he has the excuses ready to go come Friday night. "this guy just broke up with his girlfriend so that's why he played terrible", "that guy had a test to study for and couldn't focus on the game this week", always something

Don' 4get about us...if Glenn is put out he'll deactivate his acct. 2 favorites playing at home n all the cpc gone n 2nd rd. Lol

I saw some film of both WF and Hough. Has WF seen Hough's kind of size yet this season?

I saw some film of both WF and Hough. Has WF seen Hough's kind of size yet this season?
From all the film I seen, EF, Reynolds, and glenn....nope. Unless it was preseason. Unless one of the non conference teams did. It shocked me at how big Houghs boys were also

Hopefully not all the CPC, EF is going to West Meck with plans to be playing in Charlotte again next week.
Amen @bumblebee33 we're happy keeping things on the low over here. Hope our kids show up. I'll admit for the sake of Forsyth County I hope WF and Glenn come through as well as us. Like most of you have said on here these rounds going forward are teams that's supposed to be here. I suspect Houghs size would be nothing more than what is just size. We all have to play and get it done tonight.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Exciting time for Forsyth and Meck Co. football fans. Safe travels for Hough and Vance High fans to Forsyth Co. this evening. Some intriguing matchups. Lets get it CPC!!

Today is a big day for Forsyth Co football as our 4A powers match up against some Meck Co teams (and yes I know they arent the Meck Co powers). But its time if we are ever going to close the gap we have to win games like tonight. If our best and Glenn/West are our best can't beat 2nd tier (I mean no disrespect to Vance, Hough or W Meck I just consider Catholic, Butler, Harding and MC the first tier) Meck Co teams then that means the gap is still wide!!

If North wasn't playing Ledford for the second time I would go see West Forsyth vs Hough. I'm confident we'll win easily like last time, but you only get so many opportunities to watch your team in the playoffs and I skipped last week because I knew it wouldn't be a game...

Think all 3 games are pretty good matches. I dont know about WM health so its hard to get a feel there. I think Glenn beats Vance but my gut tells me Hough pulls and upset.

One think I do know is if Forsyth County wins we will see multiple threads from CPC4LIFE. If they lose he will be nowhere to be found.

The words of CPC4LIFE, Nov 4, 2017

Yes! Sounds better but I need to see it on paper! They “West Forsyth” should be the number #1 seed and the favorite in the West! SOS was much better than both Charlotte teams!

Damn! Are you still right 98.9% of the time?

Shouldn't been close..kudos 2 Glenn head coach 4 making halftime adjustments...if it wasn' for a missed fg it would of been a 1st half shutout. Nice scrappy resilient group tho...hickory ridge next

Glenn starts out white hot (btw, with the softest schedule they could find) then loses their final two to end the season. BTW, got to the 2nd rd on a bye so still didn't win a playoff game with your best team in the last decade. Ouch! East starts out slow with a down team with a much tougher schedule and is back in the 3rd rd. Somebody tell their HC East still runs K-Vegas!

Cograts to Glenn and West Forsyth on a good season Charlotte does seem to have a gap on us here in Forsyth county. Could it be they have better coaches, better players, middle school football I am not sure but they have most of our numbers up here, and it gives all of our coaches something to strive for because if you are 3A or 4A you are going to have to beat a Charlotte area team to win. Good luck to the the rest of the teams in the playoffs

3 I-Meck teams left. There might have been a fourth if North Meck hadn't played Mallard Creek.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT