ADVERTISEMENT

WHERE,S IS FOOTSOLDIER

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
YOU WERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH EARLIER THIS YEAR.
WAIT TILL CC PLAYS NEW BERN . WELL IT HAPPEN WHERE ARE YOU AT.HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED FROM NCP. COME ON BACK LIKE MAN OR WHATEVER YOU ARE. . I SAW THE LOCAL COVERAGE ABOUT HOW PROUD THEY SHOULD BE HOW THEY PLAYED. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THAT WE WILL TAKE THE TROPHY. COME ON BACK AND EAT YOUR CROW

LORD LTB I KNOW WHERE HE IS AT. HE IS HANGING WITH ALL THOSE FELLOWS ON ANOTHER SITE STARTS WITH A C AND ENDS WITH A P. THEY TALKED OF OF OUR DEMISE ALONG WITH ANOTHER FELLOW WE KNOW THE DON. THEY HAVE TRYING TO CONSOLE THEMSELVES AFTER WE BEAT -----------------------------------------------------' CHECK OUT FOR YOURSELF. FUNNY FUNNY CHECK IT OUT

That was a good game. A close game. I think most did not give Catholic a chance to be in it and definitely not a chance to win it.

Mallard Creek pounded them and they just looked at it like another game. No big deal.

Originally posted by btango:
That was a good game. A close game. I think most did not give Catholic a chance to be in it and definitely not a chance to win it.

Mallard Creek pounded them and they just looked at it like another game. No big deal.
Agree it was a close game btango.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT