ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Kingdiamond2123 and RaiderDaddy?

FUN N' GUN

Aug 20, 2011
With football season just 2 weeks away I was wondering why we haven't heard from these two. Especially since they were frequent posters during last season. I didn't always agree with them but it was entertaining..

With football season just 2 weeks away I was wondering why we haven't heard from these two. Especially since they were frequent posters during last season. I didn't always agree with them but it was entertaining..
Well I hope Mr.Fun n'Gun that theses two are as good as l heard they are time will tell August 18 they ask for it now show up on Friday night Lights, and thanks to all the coaches and players in advance for the hard work they have put into there teams, and good luck to my Raiders.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Raiderjunkie, I just find a little odd. Not a word out of these two yet.

They are too busy Mr. Fun , and we know why . I reckon some times you got to be careful what you wish for, and these two gentlemen got what they wish for, l wish them luck with the team.

Well, alot of people are wondering about this year's Raiders... Been kindda quiet on the home front, and with good reason...We most all know that they have the talent, they will e competitive, and I'm sure they will win the games that count. They will be tested early and that's a good thang. I think they will have a good team and surprize alot of folks, coming through at the end of regular season. The playoffs is the 3rd part of the season. It's loser go home then and like I said, they will compete...good luck to the new coach, his staff, and those 7 time state champion RICHMOND RAIDERS. ..GO RAIDERS. ..

Well, alot of people are wondering about this year's Raiders... Been kindda quiet on the home front, and with good reason...We most all know that they have the talent, they will e competitive, and I'm sure they will win the games that count. They will be tested early and that's a good thang. I think they will have a good team and surprize alot of folks, coming through at the end of regular season. The playoffs is the 3rd part of the season. It's loser go home then and like I said, they will compete...good luck to the new coach, his staff, and those 7 time state champion RICHMOND RAIDERS. ..GO RAIDERS. ..
Yes your right Ben-Badd it's been quiet about our Raiders, and l to wish the team and coaches good luck on this up coming season. Go get them Raiders.

If my memory is right they usually don't show up until later in the season. They usually put the coaches and team down.They have a desire to cause the team to doubt the coaching decisions and their ability to coach. These guys claim to be Raider fans and maybe one of them might have been on a Raider team. However no true Raider fan would do what these two do. As I said earlier this is my memory and I could have them mixed up with some others. True fans support the team and coaches no matter what. Their concerns should be discussed in private among themselves, with the administration or the coaches and not on a message board. I am sure any of the above would love to talk with you in person.

I think I see where yure coming from. A true fan is a real fan regardless of this year, last year ,the past, the future, which is where we're headed now. I think honestly...regardless of all the anti-Raider stuff...y'all can't keep a coach...When y'all gonna fire this coach and blah blah blah...it's all jealous hogwash...I'm a true fan and will be there for the team...never said anything bad about acoach. We all scratch our heads and wonder about a call once in awhile. Our team, their team...they all make questionable calls because it's a game...as for the Naa sayers, I'm sure they are still there and will crawl out soon enough but everyone knows that Richmond Senior High School is still out there and very much alive and well and they have to be reckoned with year in and year out. This season will be know different. One of the top teams in the past 20 years according to the polls, and one of the top 5 in school history... (questionable by some)...but as I say...polls are polls...something to gauge by...anyway, I look forward to a great season,good luck to all and be safe guys...all of you around the state... YOU are all champions...I'll shut up now...GO RAIDERS...

If my memory is right they usually don't show up until later in the season. They usually put the coaches and team down.They have a desire to cause the team to doubt the coaching decisions and their ability to coach. These guys claim to be Raider fans and maybe one of them might have been on a Raider team. However no true Raider fan would do what these two do. As I said earlier this is my memory and I could have them mixed up with some others. True fans support the team and coaches no matter what. Their concerns should be discussed in private among themselves, with the administration or the coaches and not on a message board. I am sure any of the above would love to talk with you in person.
First of all what you said is correct. I don't think that these two bashed any kids on here but they did bash the coaches quite often and very harsh I might add. I in the past have posted something bad but felt bad about so I don't anymore. I don't know who these 2 are so the private conversation is out.

I like what you said about "not" bashing anymore...that's good. We can't win em all but we've certainly won our share and will continue to do so. Bashing the kids and coaches on here won't ish a thang...we have to get behind em give our full support, win or lose. I think the truth is, this year we don't know right now what we have. I only know that, the players are there...the talent is there, and I feel like we have a team of coaches that will do a good job and that's all we can ask. We just have to see if it comes together. Might take a season or too, but I feel like the Raiders will be on top again soon...GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: FUN N' GUN
I like what you said about "not" bashing anymore...that's good. We can't win em all but we've certainly won our share and will continue to do so. Bashing the kids and coaches on here won't ish a thang...we have to get behind em give our full support, win or lose. I think the truth is, this year we don't know right now what we have. I only know that, the players are there...the talent is there, and I feel like we have a team of coaches that will do a good job and that's all we can ask. We just have to see if it comes together. Might take a season or too, but I feel like the Raiders will be on top again soon...GO RAIDERS...
Raider history has shown that when the defense is great the championships come. Offense fills the stands but defense wins championships. We will know after playing wake forest and butler we have. GO RICHMOND..

I did not say they were bashing any particular kid. They usually just say something about how bad the defense is or how bad the offence is. ect. As far as the Defense is concerned we have not had a Melvin Ingram (who the chargers just declared a Franchise Player and gave a new 6 year contract, or a Dannell Ellerbe who is a starter with the Saints. Believe me we have kids coming up that can do the job.
As far as changing coaches every other year that is not true either. Paul Hoggard came to Richmond about the time Emory did. Although Coach Emory did not really want to retire he had both knees replaced and was not in great health. The AD hired from within and decided that Hoggard should have the job. So Paul was here probably 12 or more years. For those who really know family considerations were the main reason for his leaving. I have been a Raider fan since the school opened. I am the type of person that does not have that pull for only one college team. I pull for the area kids even those from Scotland County and especially the Raider kids. I am more so that way with the Pro's.

Hello, Ladies!
Nope, I never bashed kids. I did bash Doc who posted on his phone while he was supposed to be coaching. Since Doc is no longer with us, I don't anticipate bashing a coach in the press box. I also don't anticipate bashing any coaches for drunk driving or beating women this season. Hopefully, we're all past the ridiculous. Go Raiders!

If memory serves correct, the OP (Fun N Gun) was pretty hard on Coach Hoggard. King & Daddy were hard on Castellano. Turns out they knew more than the rest of us b/c they were right. Best wishes this year.

If memory serves correct, the OP (Fun N Gun) was pretty hard on Coach Hoggard. King & Daddy were hard on Castellano. Turns out they knew more than the rest of us b/c they were right. Best wishes this year.
Sir I stated in a earlier post that I had said some not nice things about the coach you mentioned. After reflection it was the wrong thing to do. A little more wise now days.

Weve all said and done things we look back at and think...why did I do that? We get past it. At least the good men do, let it go...learn from it. Let's get ready for this year...GO RAIDERS!!!

Hello, Ladies!
Nope, I never bashed kids. I did bash Doc who posted on his phone while he was supposed to be coaching. Since Doc is no longer with us, I don't anticipate bashing a coach in the press box. I also don't anticipate bashing any coaches for drunk driving or beating women this season. Hopefully, we're all past the ridiculous. Go Raiders!
Well if it ain't old Kingdiamond. Glad you back
Hello, Ladies!
Hello Mr. Kingdiamond, I just wanted to get your thoughts on this years coaching staff and how you think the team will do this year. Especially since you were a frequent poster during last season. Not that you are a expert on this topic but always like to get input from different people. I'm past the ridiculous.

I don't think any ladies Ben post in on here as of yet...hehehe. GO RAIDERS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT