ADVERTISEMENT

Where is footsoldier

Footsoldier is a punk is calling out Footsoldier
Footsoldier is calling out Footsoldier is a punk
Earnheart is calling out Footsoldier is a punk
Footsoldier is a punk is calling out Earnheart

Who's the man?

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
well they like to talk crap to make themselves feel like big boys but let's take some pity ....I mean they pull a little private school over shadowed by the likes of garinger, Olympic, and berry academy.

CR it's called Fan Forum Hyper Futility Syndrome. Onset by an underhanded incident from a fan's favorite team it escalates to frantic, multiple posts of senseless jibberish with poor grammar and punctuation, moronic stupor, and poor personal hygiene when attempting to defend the indefensible. No known treatment is available except an open apology to Central Cabarrus.

CR it's called Fan Forum Hyper Futility Syndrome. Onset by an underhanded incident from a fan's favorite team it escalates to frantic, multiple posts of senseless jibberish with poor grammar and punctuation, moronic stupor, and poor personal hygiene when attempting to defend the indefensible. No known treatment is available except an open apology to Central Cabarrus.

I can see why 89Wonders, Loindog, and LonnieFarmJimmy need each other. 89Wonders is mad at the world, screaming his pearls of idiocy while espousing nothing. For those of you pulling for the Wonders, I don't hold it against you but instead sympathize with you. Every town has some disgruntled meat inspector who only lives for Friday night so he can tell the world how horrible his coach is, even if that coach has won 2 state championships.

With Loindog, he of the homophobic remarks and void of grammar skills, I've got a poem for you:

'Go back, go back, go back to the wood,
Yo mama chews tobacco and your team ain't no good".

For LonnieFarmJimmy, a man who may be a product of South Piedmont inbreeding, I've got a new poem that you can sing at work each day while milking Bessie:

"Agriculture is my life,
Cows are better than my wife".

Not certain where this came from
I can see why 89Wonders, Loindog, and LonnieFarmJimmy need each other.

For LonnieFarmJimmy, a man who may be a product of South Piedmont inbreeding, I've got a new poem that you can sing at work each day while milking Bessie:

"Agriculture is my life,
A terrified HS football fan tells a 911 dispatcher his ear rang. Doctors are uncertain of the cause, but as you can see, a former Earnhardt lover has gone beyond his nuts and out of the general population, he has reached out to an exceptional kind man. The cause of this is unknown. A Local HS fan said. LonnieFarmJimmy has been treated and discharged from his Medical Center, while 89Wonders, Loindog, was still at the hospital Thursday morning. LonnieFarmJimmy was listed in fair condition, said a spokeswoman for the medical center. His family and much of his followers were present for support. "There is no official motive at this point, but there has to be something more to this. I'm sure the Earnheart lover didn't just wake up and decide to verbally mishandle his words yesterday," said a local police man at the press conference this morning. Investigation is ongoing.

Last edited:
I can see why 89Wonders, Loindog, and LonnieFarmJimmy need each other. 89Wonders is mad at the world, screaming his pearls of idiocy while espousing nothing. For those of you pulling for the Wonders, I don't hold it against you but instead sympathize with you. Every town has some disgruntled meat inspector who only lives for Friday night so he can tell the world how horrible his coach is, even if that coach has won 2 state championships.

With Loindog, he of the homophobic remarks and void of grammar skills, I've got a poem for you:

'Go back, go back, go back to the wood,
Yo mama chews tobacco and your team ain't no good".

"Agriculture is my life,
Come on Earn, that's the best you got? Even Dale himself would be highly disappointment in you.

Last edited:
Poor personal hygiene...c'mon man that is low down....lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT