ADVERTISEMENT

Where have they gone

Idiot Slayer drafted the ones he liked and took them all to his private island. They sit around drinking high end spirits and smoking Cuban cigars. Probably have lots of other fun too.

That fella jungle smee was wild ,heard the last ninja passed on. They got some wild ones on the 2a be oards

Go scots how u doing ,hows your houseboy doing s2v or whatever he goes by these days.have agreat day in the land that only god loves.

Use to be able to get all kinds of information about high school football on these boards. Was good talk about the football teams and sometimes good banter between fans. Well then some people came on here and made the forum a playground for themselves. Always making different users and talking amongst themselves. Thinking they r helping the board or either they have no friends outside of these forums. They sit back and laugh as they do it but no one laughs with them. (U ever see the guy that tells a joke and laughs but no one else does). They have ruined the boards with a lot of bull and stupid statements. Ran all of the good posters off, the ones that had very good information. Really sad how they come and make post just to make post. Reminds me sort of the movie split and how they make different people to interact with each other. Who r these people. They either need to get a hobby or find a friend. Just come on here to talk to anyone or fish to get people to post. Isn't it ironic. Always hoped this site would go back to the old days with talk of high school football and good information about high school football. Instead these posters have came on here and turned this into just another forum. So all they have to do is look at themselves and maybe, just maybe they would understand where all the posters have went. The old posters would rather have a good serious conversation about high school football instead of talking to these people. Dang, pick up the phone and call someone instead of ruining boards.

What made nc preps so great was the banter. Between them.football a little smack amongst sworn enemies and friends. They all left the best was jungle smee, the the best. You. Had the nb crowd,sc crowd,rc crowd,, wilmington. Smack talking at it best. jim rome had nothing on them. the best line i heard was go suck on a railroad spike. The best now is diddy

I hate to say this Go scots and ct147 was one and the same die hard fans. They would beat thier on momma. Go scots once posted if my mom was on the other side line I would hang 60 on. Her.yours truly soct

I hate to say this Go scots and ct147 was one and the same die hard fans. They would beat thier on momma. Go scots once posted if my mom was on the other side line I would hang 60 on. Her.yours truly soct
It would have been her job to stop me not mine. I would have hung 60 on her and been mad at myself for not scoring more. Losing makes an individual do one of two things, work harder to get better or lay down and accept it.

How u doing go scots good luck this season. Losing is horrible .a great woman told me if winning was not important why do they keep score. That woman was my mom. Ps i like your style. Good luck hell i off my meds .

Some of us are still here.

BTW...I still have a pic of ol' Go Scots in a pink dress! HE also throws a heck of a tailgate.

Rose used to have 200k posters. Of those, 90% posters were obnoxious. LoL. Are there any left?

We are still around. Just read more than post.

True statement. I don't consider myself old (40's), but the older you get, the more you seem to let the kids do the talking on the field. It seems you get blasted a bit more now if you hype them up, but I do enjoy some of the comments. Plus, I don't want to jinx the kids...maybe a little superstitious as we get older, lol.

Reactions: RaiderTitanium
Port jungle smee aka rose rampants was the best . Talk talk a legend may him and ct147 live on in infancy. Theh were banned for life what a honor

Reactions: portcity FB
The wimps of wmigton
Mildcats, vi queens, lay down aka laney .. the land that only god loves hc,rc rc sc the worse of the worze

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT