ADVERTISEMENT

Where did they go

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
I posted the Northwest boys and girls conference standings and last I looked they were still there but I can' t find them now. Seems both posts were deleted

Photo,

If you want to type the standings out that's fine like others are doing. You posted a link to another media site basically giving them "free advertising".

I also gave credit to max prep as I have many times before as in the rules. Of coarse I am a Mount Airy poster . That was so rude and I did not like it at all . It was done in football season and I read the rules so guess new ones are being made. Yall are just trying to run off the M A poster . I don't really care if you run me off . I followed the rule and gave credit to the soars. Does anyone else see that I did something that has not been done and left alone many times before . As I said I gave credit leading to the max prep link.

This post was edited on 1/11 6:28 PM by photo0001

This was wrote by you Deana
Do not post or use any copyrighted images, photos, articles, etc. If you want to post about a story on another website, you may post a link, but do not post the article word for word.

It has come to my attention that some photos were used on this site without permission of the photographer. The poster known as Footsoldier has been using copyrighted photos from the Charlotte Observer and other photographers. Those images have been removed. If you copied any of his images or reposted any of his posted images, you need to delete these files immediately.

Thanks!!!

Deana King
Publisher

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not really out to get you......lol

No one ask for your 2 cents worth . I followed the rules plain and simple . Go do some recruiting . Mount Airy beat both Bishop teams Friday night. That's the last I have to say to you. Tired of your personal attacks . You get by with breaking the rules all the time .

You alone are worth the price of admission...oh wait, this is a free site...lol

Be real Photo. There is no conspiracy against Mt Airy posters or you in particular. If you ran a website, would you want links to your competition posted on your site. That is just good business that's all.

I am being real . If you look at what I reposted that Deana posted as a rule . That is what I did and it has been being done for as many years as I have been on ncprep an I have never seen it deleted as long as you give credit to where the link came from. Just read Deana's rule several posts above on this thread. I just don't like researching something you can't find on ncprep only to have it deleted when it has happened many times before. Deana knows it was done right or she needs to change the rule she wrote

No I posted a link to the northwest 1a boys and girls standings as I have done many times before in football and basketball because ncprep don't do it. Only trying to be helpful , then it gets deleted and jerks like 3D has to put me down. You are just being stupid as usual because you don't like Mount Airy.

Photo instead of posting the link just type out the standings yourself then no copy writing issue from a competitor. That is what others are doing for there conf

Originally posted by sbbbfan:
Photo instead of posting the link just type out the standings yourself then no copy writing issue from a competitor. That is what others are doing for there conf
I am done for a while , may ?? come back for football. My post should not have been deleted. Deanna's rule on the football page 4th thread down states it was ok.

This was wrote by you Deana

Do Not Post Copyrighted Material (Photos/Articles)!!
Do not post or use any copyrighted images, photos, articles, etc. If you want to post about a story on another website, you may post a link, but do not post the article word for word.

It has come to my attention that some photos were used on this site without permission of the photographer. The poster known as Footsoldier has been using copyrighted photos from the Charlotte Observer and other photographers. Those images have been removed. If you copied any of his images or reposted any of his posted images, you need to delete these files immediately.

Thanks!!!

Deana King
Publisher

This is just what I did Deana and you deleted it ! !
This post was edited on 1/19 11:22 AM by photo0001

You may post a link ! ! !

I was going to post the same thing as SBBB. Just retype the standings. We liked seeing them. No need to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT