ADVERTISEMENT

Where did Coach Gentry go (Head Coach at West Cabarrus Football)

I had the chance to work with him down in Scotland. He is a great human being and definitely someone who understands football—Good Luck To Coach McEachin.

I know it's late in the process, but are we a little surprised that WC did not open up the job and interview interested candidates? This was a highly sought after job, and I do believe it would've gained a lot of attention. I do not know the new coach and I'm not saying he isn't capable, but would've been interesting to see the coaches come after this one.

I know it's late in the process, but are we a little surprised that WC did not open up the job and interview interested candidates? This was a highly sought after job, and I do believe it would've gained a lot of attention. I do not know the new coach and I'm not saying he isn't capable, but would've been interesting to see the coaches come after this one.
He was on the staff as LB coach last yr so It was a easier transition im sure then doing a full blown search and as you stated it is late in the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT