ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the bears

They are all at the high school helping build a bigger trophy case and polishing Coach Curlings' 3 state championship rings. Where else would they be?

"Silents"...LOL, I guess you were skipping school and missed english 101. It's "silence" and don't even try to say it was a typo or you typed it wrong by accident on your phone.

MR LOCKRAY WE KNOW WHERE YOU DID NOT GO-------------------------------------- TO SCHOOL. HELL MY PRE K STUDENTS CAN PHRASE A SENTENCE BETTER THAN YOU. I HOPE THAT YOUR KIDS WERE NOT BORN WITH YOUR INTELLECT OR LACK OF. DA

CT....glad to see you are still with us.....

I'm pulling for the Bears big time tonight.....gonna be a good night in the Bern!!!!

Ahh yes. The sweet sound of silents. 3 titles in 8 years and 2 of the last 3, very silents. We decided to give someone else a shot this year, gotta make more room in the trophy case and on scoreboard for future titles. We're all over other boards, that is if you know how to access the world wide web, silentS my ass.

They are all at the high school helping build a bigger trophy case and polishing Coach Curlings' 3 state championship rings. Where else would they be?

"Silents"...LOL, I guess you were skipping school and missed english 101. It's "silence" and don't even try to say it was a typo or you typed it wrong by accident on your phone.
HA HA . GM LTB

Just not their year. Giving up 50 back to back should be more of a concern than the L's in the big picture. Very glaring to give up 50 plus for a caliber program like NB.

no no lokray...your message was that the Bears fans were "silents". We are the exact opposite. "Silents" would be us not posting or responding. Most of us post and respond no matter the outcome of a game or season.

John...you are right, but I'm interested to see the kind of points Conley and Rose put on teams in the playoffs. NB has only given up 50+ 3 times in my memory-2011 vs the Scots and the last 2 games.

Hey New Bern fans look on the bright side...you didn't give up 60!! :p
In all honesty good luck to the Bears...16 seed is a tough draw, but with Scotland in the west the east is WIDE open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT