ADVERTISEMENT

When you are banned!

Its a shame we have respectable members on this forum and u have certain few who come and causes chaos and Tom foolery on a consistent basis. I'm proud of my boys and to have the post that was celebrating a big pivotal win b locked because of this certain troll, glad they are cracking down.

This is the Terms of Service for all Rivals sites as well.

t). By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

t). By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

Thank you Deana. Ignore or ban the ones who do not abide.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut

Mike drop.

The exact reason I refrain from meeting and shaking hands with anyone from here at any games. I'm sure that of probably 95 per cent good, there's 5 per cent that make it bad. While I see nothing wrong with a little clean humor, enough is enough. I don't go for any offensive remarks and stuff. Hopefully I've not offended anyone in my few years here, while there's been times I was deceived by trickery and screen names. Rules are Rules.

The exact reason I refrain from meeting and shaking hands with anyone from here at any games. I'm sure that of probably 95 per cent good, there's 5 per cent that make it bad. While I see nothing wrong with a little clean humor, enough is enough. I don't go for any offensive remarks and stuff. Hopefully I've not offended anyone in my few years here, while there's been times I was deceived by trickery and screen names. Rules are Rules.
Most of everyone on here is OK, I think we know the ones who is the 5%.

No worries for you.....you’ve been good Ben-Badd.....uh.....you know what I mean.

I've stayed away from this site and another for awhile now because of the multiple personality disorder poster (95%) and the fact my team has really struggled the last few years (5%). It has really kinda sucked because I love HS football. Sybil is still on the other site and hopefully they will wake up and do the same thing. It amazes me how one poster can single-handedly ruin a really good site. The fact that he actually responds to himself and likes his own posts is a little creepy. I honestly believe the dude may have some mental stuff going on. Hope this wakes him up and he can get the help he needs.
Go Bears!

I've stayed away from this site and another for awhile now because of the multiple personality disorder poster (95%) and the fact my team has really struggled the last few years (5%). It has really kinda sucked because I love HS football. Sybil is still on the other site and hopefully they will wake up and do the same thing. It amazes me how one poster can single-handedly ruin a really good site. The fact that he actually responds to himself and likes his own posts is a little creepy. I honestly believe the dude may have some mental stuff going on. Hope this wakes him up and he can get the help he needs.
Go Bears!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I counted 4 different personalities :)

Oh lawd peasants! Y’all killin me! For y’all glad this person has been banned and struck down but you can’t keep from talkin bout him at the same time. Make up ya mind.. if ya want a fire to go out ya don’t keep chunking gas on it..

Go Bears!

Welcome back

Its a shame we have respectable members on this forum and u have certain few who come and causes chaos and Tom foolery on a consistent basis. I'm proud of my boys and to have the post that was celebrating a big pivotal win b locked because of this certain troll, glad they are cracking down.

I ride with EF but have mad respect for Vance and hope ya'll bring it home. Bring it back to the West. There are some fools on here unfortunately.

It doesn’t mean to come back under another username. I’m tired of this nonsense and I’m about to get Rivals legal involved.

Your charade has gone on for too long and I’m taking action.

If I was NC Preps.... I would ban Tommy Knotts and the Dutch Fork Silver Foxes... third straight 5A title for the Foxes. 13-0, outscored their opponents 771-131 and beat a very strong TL Hanna team coached by the former Grayson GA coach, 59-20 in the title game...my advice...ban Dutch Fork from coming to NC....
FEAR THE FOX

If I was NC Preps.... I would ban Tommy Knotts and the Dutch Fork Silver Foxes... third straight 5A title for the Foxes. 13-0, outscored their opponents 771-131 and beat a very strong TL Hanna team coached by the former Grayson GA coach, 59-20 in the title game...my advice...ban Dutch Fork from coming to NC....
FEAR THE FOX
Fear Tommy Knotts, you mean.

Don’t think he’s been on here since Catholic wiped Reagan off the face of the earth in 2014....unless he was around in 2016 when we beat EF, but that was a battle. They were good.
He made another ludicrous prediction, I forgot what it was, this year. I had some crow for him to eat, but he never came back. Seems to be a trend for him. Make a crazy prediction, then disappear for a couple of years. CPC4Life, 2020 *Nixon Peace Signs*.

He made another ludicrous prediction, I forgot what it was, this year. I had some crow for him to eat, but he never came back. Seems to be a trend for him. Make a crazy prediction, then disappear for a couple of years. CPC4Life, 2020 *Nixon Peace Signs*.

He still lurks. Liked a couple of my posts this year, not that I care lol. Don't forget 98. He's still around haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT