ADVERTISEMENT

When an Idiot speaks!

nepsy7

Oct 3, 2009
From the Mouth of Idiot RichBlackman

Does Mallard Creek become just another team from Charlotte? My thoughts are yes. Lack of talented skill players makes the Creek. Just an above average team, the writing is on the wall. Indy's dominate ended once skill players. Stopped flocking in, now the big "I" is just another. Friday night whipping boy. It's like watching Ja'rules career just fade away. # what would I be without you.

All im saying is there becoming just another team from Charlotte. Above average at best, but hey what do I know

MC is just another team from Charlotte. I didnt see a high powered offense, you guys are getting all worked up.

When Rich Blackman speaks people listen. I'm the I told you so guy. 5 games in the L column is going to happen. Let's make it a nice West Meck Jersey.

It's not about the Creek no more. Y'all had a great run, it's someone else's turn. Thanks for the memories.

But I seen this story play out before. KRS ONE said the bridge is over. Ol Rich is saying the Creek is over. My opinion my thoughts

Listen my MC faithful, y'all so worried about other teams. In Charlotte when your biggest concern. Should be that you dont start your season 1-5. Its a strong possibility that could happen. Scots, Butler, Harding, Vance. All 4 of those teams can beat you.

Last edited:
RichBlackman

Like i said before, you're a Trolling idiot who has no affiliation with any program. Had Scotland or the Creek lost, you would be trolling in over drive. It would take me 10 post to put up all the crazy crap you said about Scotland and The Creek. Totally polluted the board with crazy talk for 2 months of garbage. I'm not going to dog out WM & Harding like you did with other programs. Much respect to both programs. Those teams can't help when they have Lunatic psycho fan cheering for them. Boy how your tone has changed.

It's Saturday and I've been waiting on you and your Drunk Daddy to upgrade my Cabinets today. I've been waiting since noon. Did you forget?

Last edited:
Part 2 of when the Idiot RichBlackman speaks.

Scots #11 CB with no back pedal will get exposed quickly. WM has 3 D1 WR's on this team. They'll find your weak link quickly.

Well you can judge that paper. But your DB'S will judge that speed of the Wr's. WM's air attack vs. Scots run game. We'll be throwing bombs "all night long". While Lionel Richie plays over the loud speaker.

I'm stating facts, Hillside didnt have 3 D-1 WR's either. WM can turn a quick out into a 80yd gain. Pick your poison are you playing 10 yds off or walking down. Either way your beat.

They have a paintball gun, we have army issued artillery. If beating Hillside is your claim to fame. Hoist that trophy high, you deserve it. Scots came into the season saying greatest team ever. Well come Friday night it's showtime. Will you take 2 Mecklenburg L's. Im say it'll be a long trip back down 74. Be alot of talk Saturday night at your local cook-out and Wal-Mart parking lots.

WM will destroy Glenn, again WM has 3 D1 WR's. Has SC who has a suspect secondary. Ever played a team with 3 D1 WR's on it. If so how'd yall do. SC y'all talked enough trash before MC game. Took a "L" keep talking, y'all are a one man show.

LMAO.. have we faced a back like White no. But the other back you have he's little above average. See guys like Smiley every week. Y'all hype him up to be the guy, but I know and you know. Scots we know all about y'all. "You are who we think you are" heck your alumni is our strength coach....

You better pray for a yall win I'm repost this. For the record I been on here talking West Meck . Since y'all choked in week 1

After Whites gone, nobody will speak of the average SC team. You guys just are nothing but the kings of Hwy 74. If you played Meck teams weekly. You'd be a 6-7 win team every year. Enjoy your weekend in the city outside of the sticks.

Oddly enough, #11 had a int last night. And smiley got him for 9 ypc. Zero homerun balls from the passing game. The QB's ability to escape the pocket from the pass rush and get yardage kept this game from getting too bad. I'm with you nepsy, he's that fan no one wants to claim.

RBM speaks
Well you can judge that paper. But your DB'S will judge that speed of the Wr's. WM's air attack vs. Scots run game. We'll be throwing bombs "all night long". While Lionel Richie plays over the loud speaker.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

A shootout your right, but the catch is. They have a paintball gun, we have army issued artillery.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

10.5 hours away from now, it'll be time to cash that check Scotland.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just know SC fans security at the games is pretty tight. Make you take everything out your pockets. With that said leave your rabbits foot, 4 leaf clovers, and dream catchers in the car. You'll still have options of keeping your fingers crossed. Or you can send in $19.99 to Pastor Kerney Thomas (YouTube him). For his healing prayer cloth and hope for a mmmmmiracle in his voice.:p:p:D:rolleyes:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

greatest show on turf. #flying high

LOL LOL LOL LOL

It's on like Donkey Kong. The Westside want be kind. These back breaking bombs will have SC fans silent. So come listen to the band and watch our high octane offense put on a show.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

LMAO.. have we faced a back like White no. But the other back you have he's little above average. See guys like Smiley every week. Y'all hype him up to be the guy, but I know and you know. Scots we know all about y'all

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Cover 2?? Man please play cover 2 LMAO. Are you trying to give us the game. Go ahead and have your DB'S cover the flats. While WM go all verts, make safeties look foolish.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Will you take 2 Mecklenburg L's. Im say it'll be a long trip back down 74. Be alot of talk Saturday night at your local cook-out and Wal-Mart parking lots.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: nepsy7 and ImaScot
From the Mouth of Idiot RichBlackman

Does Mallard Creek become just another team from Charlotte? My thoughts are yes. Lack of talented skill players makes the Creek. Just an above average team, the writing is on the wall. Indy's dominate ended once skill players. Stopped flocking in, now the big "I" is just another. Friday night whipping boy. It's like watching Ja'rules career just fade away. # what would I be without you.

All im saying is there becoming just another team from Charlotte. Above average at best, but hey what do I know

MC is just another team from Charlotte. I didnt see a high powered offense, you guys are getting all worked up.

When Rich Blackman speaks people listen. I'm the I told you so guy. 5 games in the L column is going to happen. Let's make it a nice West Meck Jersey.

It's not about the Creek no more. Y'all had a great run, it's someone else's turn. Thanks for the memories.

But I seen this story play out before. KRS ONE said the bridge is over. Ol Rich is saying the Creek is over. My opinion my thoughts

Listen my MC faithful, y'all so worried about other teams. In Charlotte when your biggest concern. Should be that you dont start your season 1-5. Its a strong possibility that could happen. Scots, Butler, Harding, Vance. All 4 of those teams can beat you.
1 thing about this idiot is Im winning in life. Big bank take little bank

Last edited:
Reactions: justdoit3
200w.gif

I can just picture rbm now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT