ADVERTISEMENT

Whelp it was fun.......

WARRIOR_PRIDE2005

Oct 12, 2013
Nicely done Starmount. You guys played one hell of a second half, much respect good luck. Made alot of friends this season it was fun . Pride out.............

Not too bad for a rebuilding year, great job this season for a young Warrior team. They will learn to blow these types of opponents out as they mature. You can't let a senior heavy team with a good game plan stick around.

Warriorpride I thought the turning point in the game was when WM faked the punt in the 3rd qtr and didn't make it I think Starmount took that as WM didn't think they could lose no matter what they did. JMHO

We'll be back Pride. JS- Right on the money. Up 11, no need to fake it on your own 25. Oh well, live and learn but it sure was a painful lesson. Keep your heads up Warrior fans.

Pride, fanatic, and warrior faithful you guys have an amazing team andbi predict us seeing each other next year. Y'all got our respect.

Great season warriors. At least you made it to the third round. Hell we didn't even make it to the first round. lol. Nice meeting you pride2005 and hope to meet foot next year when you come to Albemarle. Don't have a dog in the fight so don't really care who wins it all. See you guys next season. That is if we're elligeble. LOL.

Gal,

Our young team looked young tonight. They will get there, and hopefully this loss will ignite a fire under these guys to never feel this again.

Thanks Gal. Hopefully next years team can go the distance. And thanks Buddy. It was awesome meeting you guys. I'm sure we will chat when we come a crossing that bridge next season lol...........

Guys,

Let me say what classy bunch you are. Coach Eddins came over to speak to me as well as other Warriors fans. Congrats on your great year....you guys will be very tough next year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The heck did I miss?

I'm a little shocked on this one...wow. Nothing to hang your heads on. You guys fielded a very young team that played against "Seniors" and stuck in there throughout the season let alone last night; winning most. Good job on a great season.

Well Deana.....hats off :).

Great job by your Rams, Deana. I though WM would pull away in the second half. Guess those seniors made all the difference. Good luck next week.

WMFootballFanatic posted on 11/28/2014 ... We'll be back Pride. JS- Right on the money. Up 11, no need to fake it on your own 25. Oh well, live and learn but it sure was a painful lesson. Keep your heads up Warrior fans.

Fanatic i actually thought it was a good call to fake the punt. On your 35 yard line a few inches farther on the throw and they got it but hey what do i know. I do know the punting was really bad last night. Has it been that way all year? If it had worked coach eddins would have been a genius. I hope you guys dont run Eddins off with all your 2nd guessing. We would love to have Coach Eddins here in rowan county. I really enjoyed the game last night both teams played hard and i think there were 10 or 12 plays that if they go differently you have a different result. So i wouldnt put it all on that 1 play. But im sure you realize that. You seem to know football from other post i have read of yours . Keep your head up you have a good coach he will have warriors back and better than ever.

Hank, I have said 10,000 times on here how lucky WM is to have Coach Eddins and the staff we do. I sure hope he doesn't read this or take it seriously. It is a good place to run our mouths and for dummies like me to try and talk football. There were 50 plays, any which one could have made a difference. It was that close. I think any fan on here would fight for him and the staff and there an idiot if they would not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT