ADVERTISEMENT

Wheatmore vs Parkland

Thanks for the video link. It's appears the local Randolph county newspaoer received some bad Intel. Did wheatmore get out of the gym before the ejection was handed out. Doesn't that also mean missed games by the player that is ejected?

Thanks for the video link. It's appears the local Randolph county newspaoer received some bad Intel. Did wheatmore get out of the gym before the ejection was handed out. Doesn't that also mean missed games by the player that is ejected?

I would say they received some bad intel. Guess it was a slow day for the paper. The coach surely knew that half the fans were videoing the game.

Yes, if Journal article is correct, Wheatmore player should have to sit out also. Which I think would be 4 games if it was reported as fighting.

Looked like a fight to me. Punch was thrown. What about the coach that was the first one on the floor and his un truths of how this all went down.

Looked like a fight to me. Punch was thrown. What about the coach that was the first one on the floor and his un truths of how this all went down.
I’m thinking as far as coming on floor, no punishment. As far as untruths, I would say Randolph County school system will handle and we will probably never know the outcome.

Where ole ER when we need him?

Reactions: thekidd12
Does anyone know whatever happened to the head coach who was at Wheatmore? Usually a coach does not go poof into the night without any type of article or statement coming out.

Wheatmore is full of drama this year! Why no talk about the head coach that was forced to resign due to improper relationship with a student. Only in Randolph county does this stuff get swept under the rug.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Wheatmore is full of drama this year! Why no talk about the head coach that was forced to resign due to improper relationship with a student. Only in Randolph county does this stuff get swept under the rug.

How is it possible for something like that to get swept under the rug as you mention?

Geez what a bad look for Randolph County and Wheatmore. I feel bad for both sets of kid having to deal with this.

Clearly nothing happened dealing with the coach

There must not have been any truth to the rumors. Seems like a guilty before proven innocent deal.

There must not have been any truth to the rumors. Seems like a guilty before proven innocent deal.

Yeah, because you get in trouble if that is true. no way to find anything like that. SO i really dont see why it needs to be brought up all the time

All i know is the current acting coach blew the parkland game for the kids. There was no reason to leave the gym over a scuffle. None of the kids wanted to quit.

Seems to be an odd scenario, when it was announced a change would happen an article stated the assistant would be interim head coach, then Spell I think is his name is brought back, then he had a commitment so the assistant was acting head coach according to a paper report?

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I’m thinking as far as coming on floor, no punishment. As far as untruths, I would say Randolph County school system will handle and we will probably never know the outcome.

Where ole ER when we need him?
Ole???

OK maybe just a little...

This incident had been talked about all over county by sports people. Videos are being shown that don't support accounts. Probably will never get whole story.

Geez what a bad look for Randolph County and Wheatmore. I feel bad for both sets of kid having to deal with this.
I think it is more a reflection on Wheat than entire county.

I know young men can get frustrated and things happen but seems like mostly occur when fans are egging it on.

Again just my opinion on the way things have been going this year on basketball courts.

I agree. This doesn’t reflect on the county as a whole. Wheatmore is the one with egg on its face. Once the superintendent went public with an apology, its wheatmore’s time to sweat this out.

I agree. This doesn’t reflect on the county as a whole. Wheatmore is the one with egg on its face. Once the superintendent went public with an apology, its wheatmore’s time to sweat this out.
I don't know if it's " time to sweat it out" or time for it to die down so we can sweep it under the rug. The players actions were not the only issue at this game. I will leave it at that

Reactions: PrepFanNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT