ADVERTISEMENT

Wheatmore-Coach Kelly

GoNtheDistance

Oct 3, 2003
I saw where he has been removed effective immediately from his role as head basketball coach at Wheatmore. Any word on why? Obviously it’s pretty serious for him to be removed immediately.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Quite strange nothing has been in the paper. Randolph county is backwards to say the least. If what I heard happened is true, he should have caught a charge. He won’t coach or teach again regardless.

It is odd. I haven’t heard a thing. Message me what you’ve heard if you would please.

Last edited:
You would think if the rumors we're 100 percent true, the law would have been involved. That would have probably gave you the "front page story".

You would think if the rumors we're 100 percent true, the law would have been involved. That would have probably gave you the "front page story".
Hope you are right...

The resignation coming so quickly is what is worrisome. If rumors were 100 percent false looks like there would be denial.

I’ve heard the story from 2 reliable sources internally at Wheatmore. Not sure what’s out there. I’m sure there’s some crazy stories going on but the premise of what everybody is hearing is true. Again, it’s baffling that nothing more has been said at this point about it. Last I heard was that an official investigation was pending. I gave it time because it happened right st the holidays but it’s since passed and newspaper hasn’t reported a thing. No statement from county or police. Strange....

Reactions: thekidd12
I’ve heard the story from 2 reliable sources internally at Wheatmore. Not sure what’s out there. I’m sure there’s some crazy stories going on but the premise of what everybody is hearing is true. Again, it’s baffling that nothing more has been said at this point about it. Last I heard was that an official investigation was pending. I gave it time because it happened right st the holidays but it’s since passed and newspaper hasn’t reported a thing. No statement from county or police. Strange....
Seems like the new way to handle things is to get ducks in a row before going public. Not sure that is case here but feels like it. Also the last name carries a lot of weight over that way.

Word is students are talking about it all over social media. Only a matter of time now.

There’s a tremendous amount of respect for Tim Kelly in that neck of the woods as there should be. Tim Kelly Jr on the other hand? He hasn’t earned the protection he’s either intentionally or unintentionally getting right now.

There’s a tremendous amount of respect for Tim Kelly in that neck of the woods as there should be. Tim Kelly Jr on the other hand? He hasn’t earned the protection he’s either intentionally or unintentionally getting right now.

GoNtheDistance, I'm going to ask a very dumb question here. Tim Kelly Jr, is that the son of Tim Kelly who coached for Trinity.

Quite strange nothing has been in the paper. Randolph county is backwards to say the least. If what I heard happened is true, he should have caught a charge. He won’t coach or teach again regardless.
Uh...

Word is he has a new position at a charter in Greensboro...

WOW.

Surely a school isn’t giving him a chance given what he is alleged to have done.....

Wow

TKTripps is/was the former coach at Wheatmore referred to in this thread. Grade A tool bag. He disappeared off the board a few years back when people realized who he was when he was using the board to boost up support for his team while trashing other teams, their players, etc.

Reactions: Hon Dines
TKTripps being the coach removed this season or original coach at Wheatmore named Spell or something?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT