ADVERTISEMENT

WHC Projection (The return of parity)

Yes fully agree with that but this is their best win yet against a team I felt may give them some trouble.

Let me tell y’all something East Rutherford may be the freakin best 0-6 team ever !!! God dang fellas that’s some real speed from D1 kids that are so under coached it’s sad. Proud of the fellas they played pretty darn well. That ol reliable pickup truck chugging right along and getting better each week ;)

Let me tell y’all something East Rutherford may be the freakin best 0-6 team ever !!! God dang fellas that’s some real speed from D1 kids that are so under coached it’s sad. Proud of the fellas they played pretty darn well. That ol reliable pickup truck chugging right along and getting better each week ;)

yep, they look the part. It’s a shame really, they’re likely better than north buncombe but because they’ve likely played the most brutal schedule in WNC, they won’t sniff the playoff.

5 of their 6 losses are to:
west henderson 6-0
polk 6-0
pisgah 4-1
north lincoln 5-1
brevard 5-1

that’s freaking brutal.

Last edited:
the way Polk kept Calvin Jones bottle up last night was a real testament to or defensive he only had 32 yards on 9 carries we kept him running east and west instead of north and south , but when he's in space he's a nightmare that has got to be the fastest team we should see all year, it's a shame they don't get them better prepared for games cause they are loaded with talen

yep, they look the part. It’s a shame really, they’re likely better than north buncombe but because they’ve likely played the most brutal schedule in WNC, they won’t sniff the playoff.

5 of their 5 losses are to:
west henderson 6-0
polk 6-0
pisgah 4-1
north lincoln 5-1
brevard 5-1

that’s freaking brutal.
Now add in Shelby , South point , Burns
Shelby #1
Burns #2 in the 2A ranking
That takes brutal to another level huh :eek:
East Gaston and chase are there chances to not go winless this year. I bet there SOS is # 1

Now add in Shelby , South point , Burns
Shelby #1
Burns #2 in the 2A ranking
That takes brutal to another level huh :eek:
East Gaston and chase are there chances to not go winless this year. I bet there SOS is # 1

whoever did their ooc scheduling needs to be fired. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT