Reactions: Bill28714
1. Heritage
2. Mitchell
3. Draughn
4. Owen
5. Avery
6 .Madison
7. Rosman
Looks pretty good. I think there's a big gap between the top three and everyone else. On a personal note I would like to see Draughn drop significantly and Madison finish last. I have hard feelings toward Madison as Hayesville traveled to Mars Hill last year for a game. They broke their word and would not come to Hayesville this year. They got their gate and ran away.

I hope Madison shocks the world and finish ahead of everyone but Heritage lol but I get it lol

Reactions: recycled2
Mitchell has a lot to replace but has some good players coming up. Heritage should beat everyone by 2+ TD. Could this be the year Avery makes a leap?

Reactions: mhhs94
In another post someone said MH would scrimmage Swain. If so it should be entertaining. Swain had a big physical line last year and it would make for a great matchup.

Reactions: mhhs94
I hope either Avery or Owen can make a leap, conference has been a little top heavy as of late, the SMC is head and shoulders more competitive and they don't have any 2a teams, finishing last in the SMC is like finishing 3rd or 4th in the WHC lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT