ADVERTISEMENT

What you got coaches?

That’s pretty hard core, I’m not sure how many other staffs in NC could do that! (That’s a challenge)

James Johnson looked like the one-armed bandit on the hang clean! :D

Go get yourself certified to teach and coach, that would be a great way to give back a second time, wouldn't it sarge?
I dont know about you, but in my Army sarge, we lifted light pole logs from the left to the right shoulder as a squad, chest, squats, sit-ups, and 6-inch toss. Then instead of pounding tires, we chopped Sequoia Trees, then we carried a 5.56MM ammunition crate around the track one time non-stop and passed it on to the next group, Then swam the local river stationary against the current for 20 mics.

So I dont know if I could give back because in my Army sarge, we were warriors, hard charging combat Soldiers and I would need to come up with a Risk Assessment for today's Free World.

This was the only Marine I would accept in my Army sarge.

Reactions: Chris_Hughes
You know I did my armying mostly on Bragg and McCall so we’re on the same page.
Sarge I remember the days I jumped into Sicily DZ at 0130. I'll tell you what there's something special about the lunacy of a full moon, but personally sarge, I prefer little to no moon and minimal lights on the ground. That's because when you Jump at night people shoot at you :(.

Today McCall is owned by no other than the elite Special Operation Command and Delta Force sarge.

--------- on the other hand ---------

Here we have athletes training before august.

But first Coach Donald working out with Eric Thomas. GET SOME!!!!!!!

Turn the Volume Up )))) ) ) ) ) )

Roll on over to PSHS and make a video.
giphy.gif

I cant because Corona is waiting for me outside. My Uncle Pablo from Alamance County has this problem. He lives in a trailer park named 'PANCHO VILLAS' and got divorced cause' wife married neighbor (side to side). Each single ex spouse married each other. They got divorced then remarried the original. All showed up in court on same day. He wants to make sure he gets all his half stuff back that the first divorce cost him which includes a letter jacket from Swett Hi and the gas in the lawn mower and a dog tied to a spare tire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT