ADVERTISEMENT

What team is your favorite in the 2a west

Shelby. SOS and playing up more than any team in the state. They are ready for anything out in the state including 2AA. Maybe a dozen 3A and 3AA schools could beat them. Reidsville vs Shelby will be the test.

Shelby has a better Defense than last year..much faster..and the offense hard to say if there worse or better.We have better running game..maybe little below on passing game...but still quick big strike team.
As for game with R eidsville hope its better than last year..
I still think it will be a win by Shelby.We want face.a better D than Crest has.Anyway
Shelby 35 R eidsville 14

First things first we have to take care of pg and probably Polk. The game couldn't get any worse than last year Shelby fan lol. But as you know we had a lot of players hurt, if we were healthy I think it would have been a better game, I still would have picked Shelby though.

All I remember about the Shelby game last year was that Reidsville was up 3-0 with a 1st down at midfield with 5 minutes left in the first half and threw a pick six and the floodgates opened.......never seen anything quite like it...certainly not to Reidsville....lol......

This is the game everyone wants 2 see. It's seems like Almighty94 is counting his eggs b4 they hatch!!! This is not the same team from last year. Anything can happen remember these r high school players u talking about. You have a game next week let's get passed that game 1st.

Ram Pride!!!!

Not sleeping on you guys. You have a fine team but Shelby always seem to make good teams look bad around this time of year. We shall see.

Champ24 ain't nobody. He hates hard on Shelby and Cleveland County football, period.

I already see this is going to be a fun filled wk. True most of the good teams yall make look bad haven't seen teams similar to your talent level. Carver has played a few good teams this year, that I would say are around the same talent level. I have much respect for Shelby and if we're going to win states we have to beat the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT