ADVERTISEMENT

What team impressed you the most from all the games?

TVILLEDAWG2370

Nov 25, 2012
I was in Winston so I'm gonna say I was really I'impressed with washington defense in a losing effort,they pressured the EL QB all game,and it was taking a toll on him until he made some good runs late in the game to seal the deal,they also held EL to 7pts until deep in the 4th Qtr and 14 for the game and EL only had 269 total offence,I was very impressed with the wasington team as a whole as I didn't know much about them coming into the game,if it wasn't for a blocked extra pt they could have been state champs themselves,that's why it's call SPECIAL TEAMS.

This post was edited on 12/14 6:38 AM by TVILLEDAWG2370

Originally posted by TVILLEDAWG2370:
I was in Winston so I'm gonna say I was really I'impressed with washington defense in a losing effort,they pressured the EL QB all game,and it was taking a toll on him until he made some good runs late in the game to seal the deal,they also held EL to 7pts until deep in the 4th Qtr and 14 for the game and EL only had 269 total offence,I was very impressed with the wasington team as a whole as I didn't know much about them coming into the game,if it wasn't for a blocked extra pt they could have been state champs themselves,that's why it's call SPECIAL TEAMS.

This post was edited on 12/14 6:38 AM by TVILLEDAWG2370
I was impressed by Washington's overall team discipline and their defensive line play.

Shelby's QB played well and his elusiveness and critical runs were what made the day special for Shelby.

Shelby's defense played lights out when they had to.

East Lincoln's QB kept playing hard after taking many hard hits. He's a cool customer.

overall team...Washington defense...no question,Shelby tenacity....East Lincoln from the games I attended,2a and 2aa only

Originally posted by msc117:
overall team...Washington defense...no question,Shelby tenacity....East Lincoln from the games I attended,2a and 2aa onl

Thats pretty much the same way I saw it.

Man the team I was MOST impressed by was Crest... Havelock was use to putting up points all around the board....crest offense I would say was average, but their DEFENSE was/is the TRUTH!!

Shelby had a great great D...but Crest was on another planet
...I went to the Crest game...they were a highlight tape of jaw breaking hits all day..most physical d of any in the title games

Of couse I was at the Clinton-Shelby game but I watched and followed portions of several games on line. I would say Crest, Shelby or Northern Guiford

Originally posted by 2for3:
Shelby had a great great D...but Crest was on another planet
...I went to the Crest game...they were a highlight tape of jaw breaking hits all day..most physical d of any in the title games
You should have been at the Shelby vs Crest game.Willie and RJ are still looking over their shoulders.

I didn't see Crest but of the ones I watched clearly Shelby. That Fresh LB is a stud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT