ADVERTISEMENT

What is the current plan for Albemarle HS

Alleghany84

Feb 22, 2011
Guys, I am having trouble keeping up. Could someone please fill me in on where things really are. I have understood that there had been a vote and Albemarle was closing. Then I heard there are now 2 more options on the table. Where is this process. Albemarle closing and other schools having to get out of 1a because they would be too big would really change the look of the Yadkin valley conference. I realize that there are far more important things to worry about in the decisions making process that they are involved in, but I would hate to see a school with such tradition closed.

Go to the 1A football board 84 as there was a school board meeting last night and another plan was presented to the board by the citizens involved and by the way are very upset by what has been proposed by the school board. We at Albemarle are fighting for our very existence. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by Alleghany84:
Guys, I am having trouble keeping up. Could someone please fill me in on where things really are. I have understood that there had been a vote and Albemarle was closing. Then I heard there are now 2 more options on the table. Where is this process. Albemarle closing and other schools having to get out of 1a because they would be too big would really change the look of the Yadkin valley conference. I realize that there are far more important things to worry about in the decisions making process that they are involved in, but I would hate to see a school with such tradition closed.
You can go to 1A football and read all you want on this issue, there are at least 3 threads going.

thanks guys I will check it out there. when I come on the board, is use a old path that takes me straight to basketball so I never see the football side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT